• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament: From Moonrise to Moonset

Wait, I want to possibly switch Knight Leader with this character, if it is okay.

Is from the same series, and scales to the same value as him, 247.44 Gigatons. Oh, and before you ask, it is her Dark Matter Key

Placeholder to incentivize people to start submitting or else Valkia sweeps
669233912303583282.webp

Dont forget to put Charmy as a placeholder for me till I can figure something

200 gigatons is recommended, but I'd also rather not have AP stomps in the tournament. If your character scales to a value that can round up to 200, they will be added to Reserves, but if your character rounds down to 100 gigatons, they will be denied

Also putting Grimgor in reserves for being a previous High 6-C tourney winner, and likely to win again given the present ruleset

Wait, I want to possibly switch Knight Leader with this character, if it is okay.

Is from the same series, and scales to the same value as him, 247.44 Gigatons. Oh, and before you ask, it is her Dark Matter Key
This can go one of many ways, I remembered Rensa being hilariously broken during the last tournament I organized.

200 gigatons is recommended, but I'd also rather not have AP stomps in the tournament. If your character scales to a value that can round up to 200, they will be added to Reserves, but if your character rounds down to 100 gigatons, they will be denied
Aww, was totally going to submit a cream puff enjoyer if it was allowed

Doesn't she have some kind of power null or redirect shield up to 1-C? I might also just be erroneous and confusing for another To Aru Majutsu character

Doesn't she have some kind of power null or redirect shield up to 1-C? I might also just be erroneous and confusing for another To Aru Majutsu character
She does... in another key. She doesn't have that in her Dark Matter key, which is the one I am trying to use.

Hm. She can make wings to fly, send gusts of wind, and attack people with them. Shot lasers and make explosions, and some other stuff. Why I am picking her is cuz her attacks can cause damage at the quantum level and bypass conventional durability.

You know what?

I might commision this dude

His first key, scale to Kurama who's scale or upscale to 5 bijuu bomb which is 64,37 gigatons each bomb so Hashirama is 321,85 gigatons

Hm. She can make wings to fly, send gusts of wind, and attack people with them. Shot lasers and make explosions, and some other stuff. Why I am picking her is cuz her attacks can cause damage at the quantum level and bypass conventional durability.
isn't she a little hax ?,i mean her main thing is quantum power that can one shot mostly char in this tournament ...

Yeah, on second thought, I'm not sure about Rensa if she insta incaps. I realize I didn't explicitly add a rule on that but

Can this guy work?

He is 247.44 Gigatons.
Was about to nominate him...

In that case, I will counter-pick against him with Kazakiri Hyouka (if she's allowed). She scales to the same as Knight Leader.

Heh. But doesn't Hyouka have Mid Regen? I imagine it is going to be hard for a lot of folks to put her down.
Well, one has to destroy the core thing in her body. Should be doable, but then immortality stuff was said to be at the organizer's discretion. So we will see.

Given I know very little about To Aru Majutsu, Kazakiri looks okay, she seems to have a potent anti-hax field. Mid regen should be okay given it has a specific weakness

I moved him there because I did say melee-focused characters would be favored, he'll be added if we fail to meet our quota
did you seriously accepted Zero-One? you know the one who has a crazy skillset, and very haxy wich is more than medium?

Back