• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C No-Holds Barred Tournament: Black Asta vs Shido Itsuka

• Both are High 6-C, Black Asta is in his first key, Shido is in his third
  • Both start around 30 meters apart
  • Speeds are equalized
  • SBA otherwise
Shido:

Asta:

Last edited:
Voice-based Mind Manipulation, Area of Effect Life Draining, Thought-based Transmutation, Ranged Conceptual Sealing (he was also able to copy said Concpetual Sealing by using his Transmutation to copy Michael until his duplicate was Sealed). Hard to say which one he would used first, though I believe he can uterlise multiple at once.

Okay, though honestly I think the Conceptual Sealing is probably the one he's most likely to pull out, partially based off how he acted in the key after this one where his personality was still the same but he used his new powers to incapacitate rather then kill.

I noticed that Shido has magic as one of his P&A's, but what exactly is the power system of Date a Live?

Well theirs Mana and Magic in Date a Live... but it's very much an untouched background element simply used to explain Mio's origin. Shido's ability of Magic is simply something he hypothetical can do but never has... plus I'm pretty sure that part about the barrier is not Magic and is simply Barrier Creation, neither Mana or Spells are uterlised then.

I just wanted to know because if it was mana or magic, Asta would suddenly have a huge advantage via Anti-Magic

Well theirs Mana and Magic in Date a Live... but it's very much an untouched background element simply used to explain Mio's origin. Shido's ability of Magic is simply something he hypothetical can do but never has... plus I'm pretty sure that part about the barrier is not Magic and is simply Barrier Creation, neither Mana or Spells are uterlised then.
How does his conceptual sealing work works in detail ? Because unless the sealing can be broken with raw power and it ain't magic i do not see asta doing anything

He points Michael at the thing he wants to seal and then it's sealed. Its capable of Sealing concepts and could seal the rotation of the very planet. We have no evidence that power can break it, and even if that was the case then even the planet's rotation Sealing above exceeds anything performed in Black Clover.

He points Michael at the thing he wants to seal and then it's sealed. Its capable of Sealing concepts and could seal the rotation of the very planet. We have no evidence that power can break it, and even if that was the case then even the planet's rotation Sealing above exceeds anything performed in Black Clover.
This is looking like a stomp

Back