• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C No-Holds Barred Tournament: Santa Claus vs Shido Itsuka

What's the dude's go-to? Santa typically leads with some hax like transmutation + bfr + memory manip

What's the dude's go-to? Santa typically leads with some hax like transmutation + bfr + memory manip
Shido literally can start with anything, ranging from Law manip to concept nuke, so he can start with a random ability, but Santa doesn't seem to resist neither.

Age Manip =/= Transmutation, it's one or the other, and if it was gonna be specifically his child self and not just a random child, the former. The abilities are not passive though.

He possibly resists both and the way it's worded it sounds like either or

So I'm thinking we move Shido forward for the sake of the tournament unless any new information has been brought to light

Yeah pretty much, Shido can start with a random hax or even mix them at the same time, so he prolly stomps Santa here given the fact that Santa is vulnerable to almost every Hax Shido has.

Not really, Shido's Transmutation resistance is pretty sus so if that's not usable it'd be an incon. Doesn't matter how much hax you have, all you need is one as long as it works

Not really, Shido's Transmutation resistance is pretty sus so if that's not usable it'd be an incon. Doesn't matter how much hax you have, all you need is one as long as it works
Look, Haniel is an ability where Shido uses this angel to Transmute anything he wants in an extend, this power can transmute multiple targets at the same time, so it doesn't just work on humans, it transmutates stuff. Shido resists this.

So Shido resists and most likely stomps.

Profile says he resisted being turned into a kid. That would be the Age Manip part of it. Not the transmutation part of it.

Actually, how about BFR? Can the dude deal with being teleported to somewhere far away? Cause Santa can pull off all those three at once.

Profile says he resisted being turned into a kid. That would be the Age Manip part of it. Not the transmutation part of it.
Again, yes, but it's missing, he actually resists the ability as a whole, the only thing is the one who edited the profile probably forgot to add it, hence that's why he has got both resistences.

Lol, ok.....

Shido massively scales above Volume 1 Tohka who could travel the distance to a Hill she saw far way in the spam of seconds.

"Without given time to even Blink, tohka moved to the hill that she had been watching just then„
~DAL Volume 1

Mind you, this travel speed feat is rated as Mach 17.

You now can imagine how this Shido massively scales above this Tohka.

More than enough to come back to the Battlefield in seconds.

First off, you're a buncha magnitudes off, you'd need to be MHS+ to come back in seconds.

Secondly, nothing implies they can keep that up for longer distances, or more importantly that they can swim at comparable speeds.

Thirdly, how the **** are they gonna find Central Park from Australia in a week?

Maybe, yeah, most characters in fiction have very good combat speed but lack good travel speed feats, even then, Shido can sense him so finding central park wouldn't be much trouble for him.

But, normally, when we only got good combat speed feats, we add the "combat" caps at the begining of the speed tier, but, when it's only speed I think we assume that it englobes the whole speed setting.

But, normally, when we only got good combat speed feats, we add the "combat" caps at the begining of the speed tier, but, when it's only speed I think we assume that it englobes the whole speed setting.
No, we don't.

We separate combat speed and travel speed. If you disagree feel free to make a wiki-wide CRT and see how fast it gets locked.

We separate combat speed and travel speed. If you disagree feel free to make a wiki-wide CRT and see how fast it gets locked.
Dude chill, I just was confused becouse I thought that when we didn't add "Combat speed" in the speed tier was becouse the character got the whole speed. Sorry.

Dude chill, I just was confused becouse I thought that when we didn't add "Combat speed" in the speed tier was becouse the character got the whole speed. Sorry.
Fair point, my b

He has Extrasensory perception thought:

Extrasensory Perception (Shido can see invisible things),

That doesn't mean he can sense someone's presence, let alone from thousands of km of distance.

Back