• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

I meant movies scaling to What If. Sorry about the sentence error, I've always been awful with my grammar while on a phone.
Pretty sure we already established it's going by a case by case basis with most otherwise being unusable.

Strange works because they made specifically made it a point to show and say that he went throughout literally exactly the same events as our strange with him just loosing Christina as the only difference. That's a case where we can work with it but the obvious ones I don't need to explain are cases where we obviously wouldn't backscale to the main canon
So are we no longer going about it like this even in cases that show that the variants are almost entirely the exact same

F

I meant movies scaling to What If. Sorry about the sentence error, I've always been awful with my grammar while on a phone.
Ah okay, so What If characters can scale to the same feats as their Movie counterparts within context and reason.

Whereas Movie characters scaling to What If feats need to be proven first with quantitative evidence, full context, and proper reasoning.

Is this correct?

Whereas Movie characters scaling to What If feats need to be proven first with quantitative evidence, full context, and proper reasoning.
I'm against scaling entirely for the same reasons we ban scaling every alt DC and Marvel character to their main comic counterparts without direct evidence.

But as of now we accept that if you can prove they're the same with little to no differences it's semi-acceptable.

Another thing about the Sokovia calc.

Forgot to add the heat seal supercharge thing that Tony ultimately decided to do to cap off the damn thing to keep the "atomic action doubling" and shit (Since brute-forcing through vibranium with enough power can and will eventually override its energy-repelling properties as Thanos showed by damaging it and nullifying its attack-repelling powers). Granted tho, this is still all Thor's power, Tony's just creating a seal to let it vibrate back even more, but the attack itself is not being amplified in any way, vibranium can't do that. I'll add the scan to my imgur link in a bit. Doesn't affect the calc tho, also Thanos would still scale above vibranium for obvious reasons.

EDIT: DONE.

Last edited:
So the summoning has begun
doctor-strange-spider-man-no-way-home.gif

Another thing about the Sokovia calc.

Forgot to add the heat seal supercharge thing that Tony ultimately decided to do to cap off the damn thing to keep the "atomic action doubling" and shit (Since brute-forcing through vibranium with enough power can and will eventually override its energy-repelling properties as Thanos showed by damaging it and nullifying its attack-repelling powers). Granted tho, this is still all Thor's power, Tony's just creating a seal to let it vibrate back even more, but the attack itself is not being amplified in any way, vibranium can't do that. I'll add the scan to my imgur link in a bit. Doesn't affect the calc tho, also Thanos would still scale above vibranium for obvious reasons.

EDIT: DONE.
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT I WILL STILL NOT PAY TAXES EVER, I WILL EVADE TAXES

IT'S AN OBLIGATION

vergil-son-of-sparda.gif

Remind me to tabber sections of calcs like this and to fix my mouse scroll button next time around. And I'll put all my calcs in sandboxes first before I put them in blogs.
Just have this bookmarked so with every calc it can be copied and pasted exaclty from your own words asking to be reminded of this then sent to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back