• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. The DCEU became 6-C right after the MCU got upgraded to High 6-C and is likely to be upgraded to 6-B
High 6-B is ze power cap. No sensible way they're going to 6-B or higher unless there's proof that power levels in What If are the same in the main canon or has canon Captain Marvel fight against new Thor with Captain Marvel confirmed to be same power level as when she fought Thanos or some shit. Or unless she fights comparable Eternals on-screen to validate the "Thena" comparison.

We didn't even get to make versus matches between them NOOOOO 😭
Prolly never will, Ezra Miller on the run.

High 6-B is ze power cap. No sensible way they're going to 6-B or higher unless there's proof that power levels in What If are the same in the main canon or has canon Captain Marvel fight against new Thor with Captain Marvel confirmed to be same power level as when she fought Thanos or some shit. Or unless she fights comparable Eternals on-screen to validate the "Thena" comparison.

Prolly never will, Ezra Miller on the run.
The feat in question is performed by a Captain Marvel who is identical to her canon self up to 2018 when Infinity Ultron got the stones

No need for the Thena statement or supporting evidence using Captain Marvel from the Thor episode. The latter of whom got PIS'd btw. Plus I wasn't even suggesting using those

Last edited:
Nothing is going to be 6-B for now because that relies on what-if scaling I think at least not the stuff in here at the very least since opinions on that have already been expressed it should be handled elsewhere rather than here

Nothing is going to be 6-B for now because that relies on what-if scaling I think at least not the stuff in here at the very least since opinions on that have already been expressed it should be handled elsewhere rather than here
We already got decent word on What If scaling and a notable example (9-A+ Strange)

It should be handled in a 6-B upgrade thread if anyone wants to say anything about What If scaling but we'll just shoot down whatever they have to say because we already explained why it isn't contradictory and we have word from a staff on how to deal with What If scaling

Last edited:
FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT I WILL STILL NOT PAY TAXES EVER, I WILL EVADE TAXES

IT'S AN OBLIGATION

vergil-son-of-sparda.gif
IT'S A CRIME EVADING THE TAXES, DEADBEAT
dante-sin-devil-trigger.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back