• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C, massively hypersonic+ battle royal

WeeklyBattles said:
@COB All of Vel's abilities cause organic deconstruction though, i dont think you can get much more "Go to" than having it be part of every one of your attacks
Vel can open portals to the Void, and has done so in both the game and the lore
I said his opening ability isn't typically the portal. Not organic destruction, not that that's enough to take out The Beast. How does he exactly open the portal in the game... Unless his character has been really changed I don't think he can in game aside from shooting lasers. And of course there's also the teleport out of the way before you get sucked into said portal and considering gravity is no issue. Where's the source again in game?

Tatsumaki's range is pretty high to reach that meteor in the canon episode in the anime. But her BFR wouldn't be so effective. Not to mention her go to entrance ability is to literally rip everything into shreds. Also I just realized Neo is here, isn't he particularly hard to kill too?

Void Rift: Vel'Koz opens a rift to the void that cuts through the ground in a line, dealing magic damage and leaving behind a trail. After 0.25-second delay, the entire trail detonates, dealing magic damage to enemies standing upon it. Vel'Koz stores a charge of Void Rift periodically, up to a maximum of 2 stored at once.

One of his attacks in-game involves opening a portal to the Void

Unite My Rice said:
Tatsumaki takes a brief survey to determine if any of the other participants like space....for science of course
Tatsumaki is severely outhaxed here. Once Cole or Vel'Koz turn their attention to her, she's done. All she has is BFR and that won't work on either of them.

Oh if that's the case then that's cool. Cole can just teleport away from it while being sucked in (Which I don't think it even does considering it seems to be more like it expels energy). Don't think Neo is gonna be taken out by that. Tatsumaki and other fliers would likely move away from it.

Versus junkie I missed your response but you do realize she can also use their own energy against them? I dont think it would work on Cole but Velkoz? Gonna be pretty effective to gouge that eye

I'm referring to Natsu's power vs Tatsumaki. Zeref would be more versatile against her, and yeah I did argue for how he wins against her there

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
I'm referring to Natsu's power vs Tatsumaki. Zeref would be more versatile against her, and yeah I did argue for how he wins against her there
I see. I aploigise for the my confusion.

Irene can take kenshiro body that power can ignore durability since wendy can take irene body...irene is high 6C so nope

Omega998 said:
Irene can take kenshiro body that power can ignore durability since wendy can take irene body...irene is high 6C so nope

Irene gets stomped by Kenshiro. It's funny you think that. She has poor durability, her durability is only island level.

Back