• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C, massively hypersonic+ battle royal

Ken gets blitzed without speed being equalized I'm pretty sure.

What about Teridax.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Seven Flame Natsu doesn't have any hax. No idea where you got that from.
Weird his profile says he has access to the other 6 slayers elements That wouldn't help at all?

Cole stomps Tatsumaki. She has no way to get around Cole's regen and BFR into space won't work on him. Not to mention Cole has various ways to ignore durability. This is all I got for now.

Cole tells everyone to sit the **** down.

He can just turn into a black hole and suck them all up. And literally none of them can get past his Regen.

Also, Sinbad should be removed since he's not Massively Hypersonic+.

Don't see BFR on his profile.

Unless you're referring to the Portal Creation thing.

If Cole can still manage to infect Vel Koz with The Plague, assuming he has no Resistance to Biological Manipulation, then he can still technically win.

It's basically an incurable disease that kills victims within minutes of showing symptoms.

And according to Standard Battle Assumptions, the target needs to be BFR'd for at least one week.

How is it transmitted? Vel could potentially use his organic deconstruction to nullify it, absorb it, and determine a way to counter it.

If Cole has no way to escape the Void on his own then he's kinda stuck there.

It's automatically transmitted. Spread around the world quickly too.

Also I'm not so sure if that's Vel's go-to ability considering his favorite type of tactic is to literally shoot out lasers and projectiles and carefully investigate and research subjects. Which involves lasering them.

Cole can at least use a life drain ability on him before he could do anything too. And considering the amount of unknown energy on him, Cole would love to get his hands on that. Or you know just go with the Ray Sphere Blast. Both works for him.

Then there's also the black hole and the gravity manipulation.

By the way how does BFR work, I've never seen him use it either. Cite source?

Also pretty sure Tatsumaki would target the most monster like thing here. Aka... well... Vel.

Tatsumaki takes a brief survey to determine if any of the other participants like space....for science of course

@Unite Vel finds the experience enjoyable and enlightening and comes back to share his findings with her ovo

@COB All of Vel's abilities cause organic deconstruction though, i dont think you can get much more "Go to" than having it be part of every one of your attacks

Vel can open portals to the Void, and has done so in both the game and the lore

Back