• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey Lois, remember the time I fought Hank Hill

A battle of the Fathers in white T shirts.

This battle takes in a random small city.

Speed is Not Equalized

Both get full arsenal that doesn't require outside help to get (so Peter doesn't get deaths powers essentially, and Hank Hill doesn't get a Tank)

Fight to Incapacitate or Death

Who wins

Hank Hill: 8

Peter Griffin: 1

Inconclusive:

Not really. No. Most of his hacks aren't combat useful like gravity manipulation. As he just can defy his own gravity.

And Regen helps. But I had Incapacitate or death. So Hank wouldn't have to kill Peter

Hank can't even kill Peter, even if he wanted to, before Peter Kills Hank.

Peter can teleport. Is a much more talented fighter, can survive a neck snap from Hank, has the better regen and 2 immortalties hank cannot get past.

Hank is an above average human. Sometimes he has access to propane but that's not combat applicable.

1. Teleport is Vague. We didn't see it actually happen. And it can even be more probable that he just got out of the car and jumped into theirs.

2. Again. INCAPACITATE or Death. As In. No. Hank Does Not Need to Kill Peter. And he fully is capable of knocking or peter.

3. Hank is small building level. And has Ragdolled people who are small building. He most certainly is strong enough to injure peter.

CBtheDB said:
Correction: Hank's POSSIBLY small buillding
Wrong. He is straight up. There has been more than one feat to back it up. In the form of Luanne and Hanks bomb feat. To Bill surviving a Artillery explosion that destroyed a tank

I'm referring what's on this wiki, not in general VS (even though a good chunk of pages here are grossly inaccurate).

CBtheDB said:
I'm referring what's on this wiki, not in general VS (even though a good chunk of pages here are grossly inaccurate).
It's not possibly Small building on his page anymore. It's just "Small Building level (Can fight and overpower people who can hurt him, Can easily one shot Bill who survived an explosion from artillery which destroyed a tank with minimal injury)"

To be honest this fight is kinda close and also super funny but I have to side with Hank. Hank has survived a building blowimg up in his face which is small building level, which is pretty impressive Peter has shown he can survive sevral things like falling from space which puts him at wall level. So Hank is more durable and he has shown he can beat up people around his level like Bill who tanked a tank shell, where as Peter can trade blows with that chicken who should be on his level. So Hank has the physical advantiges, but Peter does have some haxy powers like his healing and such but most of those dont help much in a fight. Honestly I have to say Hank should win mainly becuase his physical advantages are more than enough for him to take down Peter despite Peter's healing

Griffers said:
To be honest this fight is kinda close and also super funny but I have to side with Hank. Hank has survived a building blowimg up in his face which is small building level, which is pretty impressive
Peter has shown he can survive sevral things like falling from space which puts him at wall level. So Hank is more durable and he has shown he can beat up people around his level like Bill who tanked a tank shell, where as Peter can trade blows with that chicken who should be on his level. So Hank has the physical advantiges, but Peter does have some haxy powers like his healing and such but most of those dont help much in a fight. Honestly I have to say Hank should win mainly becuase his physical advantages are more than enough for him to take down Peter despite Peter's healing
Where exacrly Hank's durability advantage comes from? Peter survived exacltly the same thing than he crashed into cleaveland's house on a rocket.

Also from what I can say Peter should heavily outclass Hank in hand to hand combat since I haven't seen any impressive fights in kofh. (correct me if im wrong)

Also would presure points work on someone who can remain conscious after being decapitated?

Hank has small building in feats consistently. From being in the bomb and also supeoir to luanne who was a lot closer to the bomb which took down a large chunk of a store (much more impressive than peters crashing into the front of Clevelands house)

Ragdolling bill who quite literally was shot by artillery fire which destroyed a tank

And even surviving and holding himself away from the winds of an F5 tornado

Hank easily is superior to Dale who is trained in being a legal bounty hunter and knows martial arts by his words (which we can typically trust. He has even stated before he knows fluent Russian. And one episode starts speaking in it well.), and bill who got training in the military. And even has signed up to be in it himself. So Hank would definitely be able to fight for himself

Pressure points would work. Iirc. We have seen them work before in the show.

Back