• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey Lois, remember the time I fought the weird little green hero of Kordai?

Peter Griffin Vs Link (Cd-I)

Plot/Situation:
Peter decides to take a vacation in Koridai. Link comes across him and thinks he is an enemy working for Ganon. Link confronts Peter and makes him mad. Both get into their battle positions and get ready to fight.

Rules:
Both are 9-A
Speed is equalized
Both are in-character
Peter’s death powers are restricted and Link is not allowed the power glove
Battle takes place in Koridia (The place where the Cd-I games take place)

Hey Lois, I won a Vs thread: 7

Gee, it sure is boring around here:

Ness:

Last edited:
Link throws the Book of Koridia and it seals whoever it hits in the book. However Link usually starts with combat rather than going right for the book.

It happens at 0:51

@The_Almighty_Wholesome : You seem to have mispelled Koridai as "Koridia", about 4 times. Pardon my pedantic-ness, please, but you should strive to be mindful of misspelled words, proper nouns, especially. Again, pardon me & that, please.
Problematically presented proper name point aside....

Petre appears to have multiple 9-A yields, so I'm not entirely sure which he uses....
Since the evaluation given distinguishes the 1st, 2nd & 3rd one, I'll assume "
This looks fine, I prefer the low-end as the minimal force needed to achieve unless further elaboration/images are given." refers to the being kicked out of Korea, which, Low End or High End, has Pteer's highest 9-A Yield.
51630400 or 11.34 kg (Small Building level)

Now about Lnik....
It seems unclear which end Likn scales to, in my opinion. Anyone willing to help me out here? The discussion about Graphical Limitations seems to conclude after the separate comment on using Airburst yield, & doesn't seem to go towards the same interpretation.

Anyway, why wouldn't Iink try to Book BFR Pteer, if Peeter is that much stronger (& especially given Peetr's Regeneration?). It's not like this Lnik can't fight to last, given, IIRC, he uses his shield regularly, no?

For what it's worth, Inik also has him beat in the range game due to having magic blasts from his sword, & a shield that reflects projectiles (& I'm doubtful Preter's guns are as high in AP as he is, but if they are....).

Anyway, I guess I'll wait for my input. Sorry for any bother, & hopefully my comment is at least helpful, entertaining, or otherwise somehow able to be appreciated.

The misspelling was my bad I should have payed attention to the spelling. I’m sorry! I’ll fix it in the title.

What I meant for Links’ BFR was the fact that he would probably use his sword, bombs, and other items before he used his book. I didn’t mean he wouldn’t use his book, I was just explaining what link usually starts with.

And yes, Link does have a ton of range and defensive options with his sword which can shoot lasers and his shield.

As for Links AP and durability, I believe he scales to his bombs with are 276,511,500 Joules or 66.1 Kilograms for the full pulverization of the bombs. Which I believe means that Link has a fairly large AP advantage.

So Link does have ways to overpower Peter it’s just a matter of if he uses the book before Peter can do something to Link or not.

The misspelling was my bad I should have payed attention to the spelling. I’m sorry! I’ll fix it in the title.
No problem, lol. It's not a big deal.
What I meant for Links’ BFR was the fact that he would probably use his sword, bombs, and other items before he used his book. I didn’t mean he wouldn’t use his book, I was just explaining what link usually starts with.

And yes, Link does have a ton of range and defensive options with his sword which can shoot lasers and his shield.

As for Links AP and durability, I believe he scales to his bombs with are 276,511,500 Joules or 66.1 Kilograms for the full pulverization of the bombs. Which I believe means that Link has a fairly large AP advantage.

So Link does have ways to overpower Peter it’s just a matter of if he uses the book before Peter can do something to Link or not.
Overpowering Peter because Peter's Regeneration (Which level is it again?) making it unviable?

Back