• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey Lois remember that time I went to Morioh

Peter wins a sweepstake and goes to Morioh with his winnings Peter sees Koichi and starts to insult him and his dog really going in talking about how his mum should be disappointed in how short he is and how close to death his dog looks Koichi tries to ignore him but Peter ends up throwing a beer can at him this would start the fight

Peter has his standard arsenal

Koichi has access to all 3 acts

Speed equalized

Peter:

Koichi: 1

Incon:

Last edited:
peter can scale to the clock explosion and he scales to the Cleveland house feat because he was strapped to the rocket
Former needs inverse square law and surface area, and the latter is below Echoes Act 2's feat.

I realized that I was using butter samurai's calc which can't be used anymore but in this thread, this was actually talked about and you can be standing next to the bomb you can use full yield which would apply here since Lois was right next to the bomb

I realized that I was using butter samurai's calc which can't be used anymore but in this thread, this was actually talked about and you can be standing next to the bomb you can use full yield which would apply here since Lois was right next to the bomb
Yeah I know, but the thing is, she wasn't, she was still like 3-4ft away. She wasn't literally next to the bomb. A small distance it may have been, but it wasn't directly next to it.

So the family guy re-calcs and revisions took very bloody long but now they’ve been applied

Peter now is now 3.61times stronger

Koichi still gravity gg tbh
Maybe? If I remember correctly Kira was under the affect once since koichi used it on sheer heart attack and Kira was still able to stand albeit with Alot of difficulty and was even slammed through a table from it so Peter could potentially keep fighting afterwards

Peter himself has a passive orbit due to his weight I don’t know if that’d counter it or not

Maybe? If I remember correctly Kira was under the affect once since koichi used it on sheer heart attack and Kira was still able to stand albeit with Alot of difficulty and was even slammed through a table from it so Peter could potentially keep fighting afterwards
Kira was really far away. But tbh I thought KQ was Class K so yea act 3 does not work on Peter

Unless he's Class K to Class M, not in the slightest.

Kira stood up.

That's something many don't realize, Kira stood up, but he didn't actually get hit by 3 Freeze, his Stand did, and he took back the comparative equal to what his Stand felt.

To Kira it felt like a heavy weight but still liftable because that's what it was like to SHA, but in actuality, the gravity was intense enough to dust the ground and slam it a foot under, it only felt doable to Kira, because SHA itself is superhumanly strong and can rip through steel and shit.

And if we're talking about KQ at the end of Part 4, KQ lifted his own hand up, Kira didn't do anything.

Unless he's Class K to Class M, not in the slightest.

That's something many don't realize, Kira stood up, but he didn't actually get hit by 3 Freeze, his Stand did, and he took back the comparative equal to what his Stand felt.

To Kira it felt like a heavy weight but still liftable because that's what it was like to SHA, but in actuality, the gravity was intense enough to dust the ground and slam it a foot under, it only felt doable to Kira, because SHA itself is superhumanly strong and can rip through steel and shit.
Ah ok! But Peter is class k in ls

The highest weight we got for 3 Freeze is 7000 tons off when Koichi stopped Gio's car dead in its tracks.
3 Freeze does vary, Class 25 at the very edge, Class M if he's up close.

why does his profile say unknown
Because LS revisions haven't happened yet (they would've like two months ago but irl stuff, haven't had time to finish the last handful of calcs/feats). And nobody bothered to calc any of the 3 Freeze stuff till recently-ish.
Tbh it's actually a tad baffling that nobody really sat down and calced JoJo's LS stuff till recently, there's more good LS feats than any other type of feat by far.

But yeah, 3 Freeze gets stronger/weaker depending on distance, up close, ya gonna need like some Class M shit, from afar, way less, how good it is depends on how far away Echoes is, as with most Stand abilities.

Also wanna point out, Act 2 is solid, it has huge range.

Also weird question but would Act 1's weird empath shit work at all :unsure:
Nobody brings it up much but it's important to note it does have some supernatural effects, Yukako only bypassed it because she's actually ******* insane and has supernatural will.

Nobody brings it up much but it's important to note it does have some supernatural effects, Yukako only bypassed it because she's actually ******* insane and has supernatural will.
That might apply to Peter since Peter is a straight up sociopath in modern seasons and has shown to be unhinged in several ways

he basically put the sounds of whatever he write in the opponent, sort of

What are all the accepted Calculation Values that are used as the basis for Peter's Class K Lifting Strength?
There's this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rge_Rock_And_Lois_Lifts_Stewie's_Time_Machine
241,053.60682 kg Class K

However, the other 2 LS feats on his profile seem to have been revised.
From the linked section: 91,741.476 newtons Class 10
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...bar#Jasonsith.27s_Bar_Tipping_Volume_Revision
& also from the section I just linked: 14,771,766.5433 grams or 14.7717665433 metric tons Class 25

Back