• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey, i am new here and i wanna ask about tier high 3-A.

I been thinking character to that tier, but i want be sure that i know how this works. So, question if character have 4D power what is lesser than universal, lets say what i am thinking have about half 4D power from full 4D power (meaning low 2-C). Can this level character example rewrite universal space continuum past only but not future or destroy past leaving future unchanged.

Kind of a complicated question to answer, i think?

You could perhaps ask this over at Vs Battles Wikia, maybe...

As for High 3-A itself. AFAIK, having half of full 4D power would not make you Low 2-C. You need to have full 4-D power of being able to control or manipulate an entire space-time continuum in order to be Low 2-C.

But for the rest, you may want to ask this over at VSBW if anything (unless someone else here who knows a bit more than me here can answer this for ya here then....well, then there's that).

Yes it is. It just come my mind when i read blog about tiers 2, 1 and 0 and i start thinking in my little head, if low 2-C controls entire space-time continuum of universe. Then could character who has 4D power lesser than universal or superior to 3D beings be that powerfull, it could rewrite all past events of universe, but not future, because characters 4D power is not universal low 2-C tier.

Or it is like what i read from VSBW forum that character who controls space-time multi galaxy level and up, are high 3-A tier or could this kind feat what i am asking possible.

And it also come my mind, if remember correctly there was in ACF wiki tiering system in universe section texts about beings who could start chain reaction which destroys universe slower, than finger snap, what i think low 2-C being could do.

Alright, i gonna ask also VSBW and wait for interesting answers. Thanks for answering.

Hmm. Well i'm not exactly sure how to really answer that part, now that i look at it again. I think that it can still be High 3-A since it's not the full space-time continuum but i've never really read something like this happen (it might have happened in some verses but i'm very unsure of this).

Those who control Space-Time on a 3-B level do get this tier, yes. Of the "having 4-D power that's less than universal" part at least.

Definitely best to ask those of VSBW. And no problem.

I don`t myself either remember this kind feat happening in any verse, but human mind is interesting and my mind pops up this and i think i should ask, would this be resonable feat for this wiki tiering systems.

@Lekmos You're thinking of the space and time continuum as you would imagine a 3 dimensional object. It doesn't quite work that way.

Space-Time does not evolve, it simply exists. For that reason, it's called "continuum". Space and time, unlike the third dimension by itself, does not "change with time". Notions of past, present and future disappear entirely when we talk about the Continuum as a whole (as that encompasses all of threse three things). How should I put it... Much like Eternity, it's timeless.

Even in General Relativity, the shape of space and time (in certain equations, IIRC) is unchanging. While we, as 3 dimensional beings, only perceive one thing at a time, the continuum as a whole exists, ironically, in a "timeless" state. Past, present and future are as one in it. You could perceive all of them at the same time: From the very first moment in story to the last tick of the clock, all of that is contained in the Continuum.

The moment you alter a Universal Space-Time continuum changing the entire past is the moment you're low 2-C because that will alter every event in history as a result. Forget the whole "But the character is altering just one moment in time!"

...It won't change the fact that he changed the entire past. He changed the whole continuum, universally. It doesn't matter at which point in time he went and messed with the continuum. If you have less than Universal 4-D power, you can't do something like "Changing the Entire Past in Universal Scale". The Continuum is a single thing, imagine it as a line: If you change the entire way the line should progress, naturally there will be changes in the present and future as a whole.

And finally, Low 2-C power is nowhere near the "full power" of a 4D being. That would be 2-A's with infinite 4-D power.

If that comment was referring to me Fate (you need to really be specific as to you're talking to, man. It get's confusing for many people like this), i was saying in relation to how having half of 4-D power in a Low 2-C sense would not make you Low 2-C.

Also, the OP was asking on if changing the past but not affecting the future in anyway(??) would make you High 3-A or something.

I was talking to the OP, Cross (If I don't put the username in the beginning, I'm always talking with the OP. ^_^). I'll edit his username there, anyways.

And depends on how much the character changed the past. If they displayed enough power to alter the whole past (in a universal way) then they're Low 2-C. If they changed some events via messing with the continuum with 4-D power (but in a less than Universal scale), then High 3-A would do the trick.

...As for changing the past without altering the future, I'm not sure if that's possible at all (I'd say it's impossible, but then again, fiction).

Ah i see then.

Well you're explanation really works out well for here then. I would say that it does make sense if the character did alter the past in such a scale, he'd likely be Low 2-C or High 3-A. But since the OP said of a character doing such feat without ever changing anything to the present and future, i don't think it'd be tier-able then...

Thinking on the OP post, I'd say he has a high 3-A character based on this:

>> lets say what i am thinking have about half 4D power from full 4D power (meaning low 2-C).

So he means that his character has SOME notable level of 4D power but less than what a Low 2-C has. And what he wants to know is, if a High 3-A character such as this one could do something such as altering all of the past.

Then his question:

@Lekmos "Can this level character example rewrite universal space continuum past only but not future or destroy past leaving future unchanged?"

...A High 3-A is unable to do that, as he would have to affect the Past in a Universal scale to do so. If your character has a feat such as this one, then he's Low 2-C. The world/universe exists connected with Space-Time. For each smallest fraction of an instant in space-time, our Universe is "present". If you alter all of the Universe's past of future at any given point in time, you're naturally Low 2-C, for you used Universal 4-D power.

@Lekmos As for the other feat, I believe that yes, a High 3-A could most likely destroy the whole future (On the other hand, I'm pretty sure if he made the past go k-boom, Causality would dictate that present and future would go k-boom, too). Low 2-C is for an entire timeline. Since High 3-As are able to create/destroy large parts of a continuum, destroying the future, past or present would be the same as destroying a large part of the timeline.

Hope that helped!

@FateAlbane

Thanks, your explanation helped me clarifly how this works. I wanted be sure how this works and if character do that kind feat ( i gonna take destroying large part of the timeline) is resonable this wiki tiering system, before i make character.

Back