• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

" I am nothing, so are you... " - Nothing Matchup Thread

Intro
Alright so, I have made an Briman2000 page, It's nothing! We ain't talking about that page dosen't exist there. I have made an page for it, This page was wip and i kinda forgot to put this as an blog post (yeah kinda sorry), But now this page is now complete, I might use blog posts for now to prevent an unfinished page right there.

But hey there is something, It is unlike that Sonic.EXE The Disaster matchup thread that it backfired me so much. So here is the character profile here.

"As you wish, Sherman. But make it quick."

Explanations
Why is Nothing Low 2-C?
In part 8, Peabody tells Sherman when there is existence, Time follows (Presumably referring to it) and It's purpose is to destroy everything until that everything is nothing.
"Where there is existence, Time follows. It's purpose is to return everything back to nothing, We can try to fight it by prolonging our existence but time will always win."
But apparently, Destroying everything until everything is nothing is Low 2-C feat.
Why is Nothing have less powers?
Briman2000's P&S series have 8 parts, But sadly It didn't expand Nothing much, So that's why it has less powers.

"Don't Say It Javen... Don't Say It..."
"YOU CAN TRY 682 BECAUSE HE'S ALSO LOW 2-C!!! :D https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-682"
Also Gonna Drop Off These guys:

Back