• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Link in MM is At least High 6-C in his base key.
The Hero's Shade is At least 6-C because usual Link stuff.

The thing is, The Hero's Shade, in particular, is the exact same Link as MM Link, and I don't mean that in a split timeline or what if sense.
I mean that literally, MM Link grows up to be the Hero's Shade, no timeline bullshit, it's the exact same timeline, it's just what MM Link becomes after like a billion years or however long it was (a few hundred?).

Either way I propose that The Hero's Shade be upgraded from At least 6-C, to At least High 6-C, based on the fact it's literally the same dude with just different powerset due to having different items.

Maybe you could argue the ToC effects his strength, but we don't use that as an amp anymore after the summer CRT so it's a tad of a nonfactor.

Last edited:
Also I'm giving him acrobatics, no I'm not elaborating.

Doubt it, I wouldn't count the Shade actively letting Link wail on him to teach him how to do a move, only for the Shade to get up and go "ayy cool, that's enough for today" without any real signs of damage.
Especially as I don't think in any instance the Shade actually displayed any signs of pain.

And by the time end game roles around Link is like High 6-A so either way. The Shade is kinda in his own scaling thing, he's either way above TP Link, or TP Link is already scaling to shit way above him.

Should we get a mod approval or is the fact that "hey they're literally the same dude" straightforward enough to just say **** it and slap it on.
Otherwise I'll see if DDM or someone is on.

Not always, it's just something that's better to have over not having it, honestly just depends on how controversial or major of a change it is. I'm unsure what this would qualify for.

Also I'm gonna add the sauce for his duplication and fireball attack.

Back