• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes Rising Spoiler Thread: The Sequel

No, before they went Full Cowl 100%. When Nine first unleashed his full power, he generated a tornado; That little swirl of colorful energy was stated to be a tornado by Katsuki, I think. Izuku was able to punch it, and Katsuki's explosions were able to make contact with it.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Because he physically moves the clouds?
There r people that also created storms and such but it still got hit with CAPE. Why is this one different?

I'm cureently trying to calculate the storm and storm dispersal, and so far, I've gotten Small City level for Nine (using KE) and Small City level for Izuku and Katsuki.

I used the storm at the end of the movie. For it, I used a tornado method, which is just finding the mass and using KE formula. The speed I used was of that one big tornado is 2013, I think.

Nullflowerblush said:
I used the storm at the end of the movie. For it, I used a tornado method, which is just finding the mass and using KE formula. The speed I used was of that one big tornado is 2013, I think.
The tornado method is not applicable in this case, as Nine and Deku/Bakugou moved the clouds much faster than the 2013 Reno Tornado.

That result is for air pressure alone. Physically, they should be above the Storm itself since Nine couldn't do shit to them.

Height seems kinda low balled, but I'm a okay with it. It's consistent, at least.

Wonder if we'll ever get a feat that doesn't rely on cloud movement.

This would also, if any more was even needed, further confirm that air pressure is way weaker than the actual body for OFA users.

Kingofwolves999 said:
Wonder if we'll ever get a feat that doesn't rely on cloud movement.
That would be quite hard tho, I can't imagine Deku making a feat that would put the life of many civilians in danger, that's probably why the big feats are always moving clouds.

The mere air pressure of Deku's Delaware Smash at 20% is comparable to his 8%, so I would bet the punch itself is not that much powerful than the shockwave.

Move Deku and Shiggy to a remote location and just have them go all out, like the middle of the ocean or the sky or something. Maybe go to that huge blank spot where Russia is supposed to be. The cloud movement feats are kinda just starting to produce the same results, with the only difference being "how fast did he make it tho."

20% nearly one shots people even stronger than 8%, seems like a pretty big gap if it's air pressure is only comparable to 8%.

I can't remember where or when I saw it, but a shot of the globe for MHA showed a part of the world where Russia was supposed to be, but it was just gone.

Kingofwolves999 said:
That's two feats better than Weakened All Might. Horikoshi better have Prime AM and AFO suplexing countries or they're getting pushed out of god tier.
lmfaoo it reminds me of when the 10 tails was supposed to carry continents and swallow oceans

Back