• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes Rising Spoiler Thread: The Sequel

His normal attacks are not lightning tho, and his Electrification was never implied to be particularly fast, even a fodder student could react to them. Also we are in verse where people on a level higher than Kaminari have trouble blocking bullets.

Therefir said:
His normal attacks are not lightning tho, and his Electrification was never implied to be particularly fast, even a fodder student could react to them. Also we are in verse where people on a level higher than Kaminari have trouble blocking bullets.
Wasn't talking about Kaminari.

If you are talking about Avatar's lightning, the case is very different there as they are literally bending natural lightning, and not electricity like Kaminari.

Therefir said:
If you are talking about Avatar's lightning, the case is very different there as they are literally bending natural lightning, and not electricity like Kaminari.
Not Avatar either. You could just take this as hypothetical. A staff memeber told me if it's 8C it's MHS and I'd like to hear your opinion.

I only know that what Kaminari normally uses to attack his opponents and what Nine summons from clouds are two very different things.

The fact that Deku and Bakugou were blitzed by Nine's lightning, despite being far superior to characters who can react to Kaminari's electricity, should tell you something.

Question:

Now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't Nine be stronger than 100% Bakugo or 100% Deku? I mean, clearly Deku realized that he couldn't win on his own, even with 100%, which is why he did the transfer, and he constantly expressed, even at the end of the fight, that they could not win if he didn't do the transfer

Full Cowl 100% is stronger than a 100% just in his arm or something. That's why he couldn't even really do anything to the fire tornado earlier which Nine did very casually and then (while with the help of Bakugo) stopped him when he was going all out with his weather quirk.

I know that Full Cowl 100% is stronger, but he repeatedly expressed that they needed to do the transfer in order to win, such as him mentioning to All Might that they couldn't win otherwise and him saying in response to Bakugo (who said that this would be the end of his dream): "It's fine. This is the only way."

It's clear that Deku knew that not even Full Cowl 100% would be enough if he went 1-on-1 against Nine.

I guess your right ? Though the fight does contradict this by Deku having plowed through all of his defenses and at least "when he turned into lightning" he was blitzing to kinda outpacing him so... Idk.

That could be due to teamwork, as Deku was immediately following up from Bakugo's attacks iirc

Deku, while getting substantially weaker, took a direct hit from Nine, slightly flinched, then went right back to dodging though Nine's best attempts to hit him. Bakugo was literally not touched a single time by Nine. Nine's barriers barely stopped Bakugo just throwing a rock at it, and his best possible barrier got shredded by an, again, getting weaker Deku.

Nine is in no way comparable to or stronger than either of them, and 100% Full Cowl definitely would have soloed. He was just so overwhelmed by Nine's strength that he believed that only by passing OFA on could they beat him, which very clearly isn't true. Nine got sent sprawling by a single explosion from Bakugo, and got insta KO'd by a direct hit. He could barely keep up with their speed via Danmaku.

If either of them were solo verse him, there is literally nothing Nine coulddo that would stop the same result from both of them.

Not to mention, Deku and Bakugo started the fight off HEAVILY damaged already. Deku was down both arms and getting weaker, at max health he would have absolutely destroyed Nine.

Crazy theory: Deku can't actually use a true Full Cowl 100% without killing himself, so by giving One For All to Bakugou, the Quirk was weakened enough for them to use it momentarily.

one thing I personally don't agree on is Nine's feats being environmental destruction as he clearly condensed a storm and made a tornado out of it in order to attack the students

The scan that prompted "environmental destruction" was from Nine's dream world. So that's already not being factored, I think.

We'll never know how long it would take him to create the storm.

I don't think so? It was just Nine's dream of what he wanted the world to be like, not what he was capable of doing at the time. Maybe if he had the cell activation quirk he could make a storm that big, but vs Deku and Bakugo, a storm of that size was either impossible or would take a long time.

Could we calculate the speed of Full Cowl 100% Izuku and Katsuki based off of how fast their Double Detroit Smash reached Nine's storm? The distance between the strom and the island looks incredibly large, and the entire duration of the storm dispersal was 22 seconds, meaning that their attacked travelled that distance in a shorter timeframe.

Maube the super mega country range storm was the one Nine summed but we don't know since it didn't have an overview of the world so we'll never know since that last storm was definitely covering a lot more than island size.

@Nullflowerblush The storm dispersal was actually instantaneous, even when the shockwave of Deku and Bakugou was there, the storm didn't moved that much, at least not until the explosion.

Nine actually creating the storm took like 4 seconds. It even came with its own backup group of like a dozen tornadoes.

Tbh, Nine's storm was powerful enough to not only destroy the island, but also affect the mainland, so I think Nine, 100% Deku, and 100% Bakugo will be at least 6-C

4-5 seconds would make Nine's feat better than All Might's, who took 10 seconds to form a storm, but I still think Deku and Bakugou's feat was much better, so I'm going to concentrate on that one for now.

That's two feats better than Weakened All Might. Horikoshi better have Prime AM and AFO suplexing countries or they're getting pushed out of god tier.

Tho tbh, 100% Deku and 100% Bakugo being the new god tiers kinda makes sense because One For All gets stronger with every user it's passed down to.

I just realized that technically, Bakugo is now the strongest character in the entire series, he just didn't stay very long

Bakugo, with more time with OFA, would be stronger than Deku, as he's the 10th wielder and has all of Deku's power.

Bakugo wth 7 more quirks, anyone?

The previous bearers preferred to come back to Deku by themselves, I don't think they liked Bakugou.

Though, that does raise the question of just how perfect a vessel Deku is. Do you think the holders would have liked even Mirio as much as they do Deku? They broke one of OFA's rules for the kid, they seem pretty stuck on being with him.

Back