• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero Killer vs God Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regeneration doesn’t counter radiation. From what I understand from the profile the immortality applies to the sword not the host body.
And Aateox can literally make his host body keep fighting after it has been torn apart, as well as constantly healing himself by draining the surroundings?

Dodging for days vs someone who can fight nonstop for thousands of years isnt gonna work

BFR how exactly?

How would radiation incap something that isnt alive and that has regen enough to replace limbs and organs in seconds?
BFR with portals and sealing in another dimension, which he should have in his profile but doesn't for some reason.

And Aateox can literally make his host body keep fighting after it has been torn apart, as well as constantly healing himself by draining the surroundings?
Zombieman was able to regenerate back from being a pile of mincemeat and Garou’s radiation still killed him.

BFR with portals and sealing in another dimension, which he should have in his profile but doesn't for some reason.
I mean, that wouldnt stop aatrox, if anything that would screw gsrou over as aatrox can attack across dimensions and all bfring him would do would make it so gsrou cant see his attacks coming

When dltalking about radiation damage, regeneration speed is more important that potency, because radiation deals damage by causing rapid cell death rather than outright physical trauma, so someone with higher regen but slower regen speed can viably die whereas someone with lower regen but higher regen speed could arguably survive

I wouldn’t say instant death but an incap would happen within seconds and death within minutes.
The problem is that on top of aatrox's regen he also drains life energy from the surroundings to heal himself, so he would be constantly rejuvenating himself which would suffice to counter radiation for a while

I wouldn’t say instant death but an incap would happen within seconds and death within minutes.
Also, 'seconds' in perspective to two MFTL+ characters is sufficient to have the entire fight start and finish before a few seconds have even passed

Anyway, it has been established that the "if Aatrox touches Garou with an slash he will possess" thing is false so Garou just skillstomps the host and wins unless he is stupid enough to try and wield the blade afterwards for some reason.

He doesn't even have expert swordsman or anything of the such in his abilities sections

Anyway, it has been established that the "if Aatrox touches Garou with an slash he will possess" thing is false so Garou just skillstomps the host and wins unless he is stupid enough to try and wield the blade afterwards for some reason.

He doesn't even have expert swordsman or anything of the such in his abilities sections
lol what makes it false its literally in the profile he doesnt need a slash for a possess either slash mean he gets haxed to death

The problem is that on top of aatrox's regen he also drains life energy from the surroundings to heal himself, so he would be constantly rejuvenating himself which would suffice to counter radiation for a while
That still wouldn’t translate to radiation resistance. Gaoru’s radiation is so potent it killed everyone on earth. The longer you are next to him the more potent it gets. Radiation causes cell death he would have to do instantly cellular regeneration in order to counter act Garou’s insane radiation.

Like I said before, aatrox has a massive list of skill feats both of his own and that he scales above, up to and including fighting opponents with garou's exact skillset. If anything aatrox is the one who arguably skill stomps here. I will be posting the skill list in a few hours when I get home

That still wouldn’t translate to radiation resistance. Gaoru’s radiation is so potent it killed everyone on earth. The longer you are next to him the more potent it gets. Radiation causes cell death he would have to do instantly cellular regeneration in order to counter act Garou’s insane radiation.
Which he does, yes, on top of passively healing himself and rebuilding his body by absorbing life from the surrounding area

Like I said before, aatrox has a massive list of skill feats both of his own and that he scales above, up to and including fighting opponents with garou's exact skillset. If anything aatrox is the one who arguably skill stomps here. I will be posting the skill list in a few hours when I get home
Ok show me this skillset and these mighty opponents with the same skillset as Garou then because he doesn't have any of those abilities on his page.

TFW the characters are more skilled than the players who wield them.

Also, 'seconds' in perspective to two MFTL+ characters is sufficient to have the entire fight start and finish before a few seconds have even passed
That’s cinamatic timeframe argument. How are Goku and frieza able to talk faster than light argument. People who were FTL in one punch man weren’t able to react in time.

Dodging for days vs someone who can fight nonstop for thousands of years isnt gonna work
You already agreed that this fight would last way longer than a second. So yes the radiation would apply to the MFTL guys.

That would need to be a CRT because this is the same thing as saying that this thread won’t matter because Superman is going to be low 2-C soon even though it never happens.

Ok show me this skillset and these mighty opponents with the same skillset as Garou then because he doesn't have any of those abilities on his page.
Like I said, I will be posting the skill list in a few hours when I am home from work, If you guys are willing to put this on hold for a while and then come back to it in a little bit we can pick up from there

I will be posting the skill list in a few hours when I get home
Waiting.

mr-bean-waiting.gif

Every form of regeneration is cellular regeneration to an extent. You cannot regenerate without rebuilding/regenerating cells.
This is very wrong. With this argument you could the everyday average person has resistance to Garou’s radiation because my cells can regenerate a cut I got.

Like I said, I will be posting the skill list in a few hours when I am home from work, If you guys are willing to put this on hold for a while and then come back to it in a little bit we can pick up from there
Look dude even if you post it, it would have to be a CRT

This is very wrong. With this argument you could the everyday average person has resistance to Garou’s radiation because my cells can regenerate a cut I got.
I'm not saying every form of regeneration can regenerate from all forms of cell damage(such as through radiation), but it is an objective fact that regeneration inherently involves recuperating cells. How well the cells can recuperate depends on the damage they take.

What was the point in making that comment when it doesn't even further either side's arguments as to why they win...

I'm not saying every form of regeneration can regenerate from all forms of cell damage(such as through radiation), but it is an objective fact that regeneration inherently involves recuperating cells. How well the cells can recuperate depends on the damage they take.
Garou’s radiation would completely destroy cell function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back