• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero Killer vs God Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmic Fear Garou vs Aatrox

coqzdr1cn8791.png
Aatrox_0.jpg

Lore: Aatrox senses Garou and thinks that he is a celestial. He decides to attack him.

ny.jpg

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • 4-C Garou and 4-B Aatrox is used
  • They start 100 meters from each other.
  • Both are In-Character
  • They have no info about each other
Garou:

Aatrox:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5 [Darkin are incapable of dying as their concept no longer exists, and as a result they will survive even after the universe ends], and 6 [Can take control of anyone who touches his true sword body]), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Possession, Life Manipulation (Drains the life of those he uses as a host), Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Master Swordsman, Non-Physical Interaction (Able to attack and kill abstract, conceptual beings), Dimensional Travel (His attacks are capable of reaching Celestials in the Celestial Realm), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1, Can destroy Type 2 concepts), Power Nullification (By killing the concept of something a power is tied to the user will lose the ability to use their powers. Can also reduce the effects of healing and barriers via Mutilation), Damage Boost (Via Deathbringer Stance and Umbral Dash), Chain Manipulation (Via Infernal Chains), Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via Infernal Chains), Self-Healing (With Umbral Dash), Transformation, Large Size (Type 1, Is this large), Fear Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Speed and Range Amplification Via World Ender), Size Manipulation (Can change size at will and increase his size by absorbing his victims bodies), Flight, Blood Manipulation, Resurrection, Limited Invulnerability (Via Blood Well), Limited Spatial Manipulation (Able to sear rifts in reality shut), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Biological Manipulation, Corruption, Absorption (Life force, matter, magic, and information), Soul Manipulation (Able to resist the full effects of The Void), and Conceptual Manipulation (All Darkin lack true concepts due to them being erased by the Aspect of Twilight)

I REST MY CASE

Doesn't Garou just need to kill Aatrox's host to win this? I see him being more than capable of doing so with the enormous skill difference and RE

I'm no LoL lore buff but as far as I remember Aatrox has "conceptual manipulation" because Celestials in Runeterra embody concepts and when they are killed said concept dissapears, not really sure how this applies to other verses.

I'm no LoL lore buff but as far as I remember Aatrox has "conceptual manipulation" because Celestials in Runeterra embody concepts and when they are killed said concept dissapears, not really sure how this applies to other verses.
Pretty sure that's not conceptual manipulation at all. That's just AE 1 lel.

Yeah, saying Garou can adapt to something like that sounds like a pretty big stretch. It shouldn't be assumed he can do so.

How does the big dude's hax work? Are they thought-based?
Aye, and Garou's RE isnt anything that Aatrox hasnt faced before seeing as he was part of the millenia long war against the Void, which makes Garou's RE look nonexistent by comparison

His hax are used by landing a solid blow on the opponent, he doesnt have any thought based hax

Garou being able to copy physical stuff wouldnt apply to the vast majority of LoL characters as all but a small handful.of characters arent based in a physical power system

Garou would be able to copy ki based attacks from dragon, chakra based attacks from naruto anything that has a strictly physical output gaoru would be able to copy.

Do you have the link?
Not really needed since I was the one who brought up the argument on the CRT. It’s pretty straight forward.

“An understanding of all forces and energies in the universe”

That’s anything AP based and all the hax that is present within one punch man and it was defined by garou that there was a limit to the extent of how much hax he can copy.

Garou was not able to time travel/use time hax on his own merit. There’s a stated limit to how much hax gaoru can copy. That’s why he had to give/show his powers to saitama so he could time travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back