• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Episode 125 is out. We finally have a face reveal for Reagan Sinclair, one of the Elders. As WELL as the Knight Commander of Avarin (though his sword seems to have been stolen, presumably by a member of the Blackhand?)

Been a while

As of now, Episode 142 is here

Ihwa has evolved her fighting style significantly, especially with the way she uses Gray’s Gift. Can’t wait to see how she will be EoS

I'm honestly kind of glad Ihwa didn't get Sapphire's Gift, cause now she has Demon's gift and honestly I hope she stops getting new Gifts for a while and focuses on the ones she has

Given what she can now achieve with both Jade and now Gray’s Gifts, it‘ll be interesting to see how far she can push her other Gifts. She need every advantage she can get if she is going to face off against Jintae, who is now empowered and legit immortal iirc.

She should know how dangerous Jinate become due to having been empowered by the Torch/Nenya herself

Next chapter is here

Jintae vs Engen and it is quite a fight to see how OP each are in their own way, one more so than the other

Damn am really annoyed that I just got spoiled on jintae dying to ihwa and people are happy because they think he's got to much plot armor when ihwa basically got up and continue fighting due to a motivational quotes 😒.

I think am gonna stop at a 100 for now.

Damn am really annoyed that I just got spoiled on jintae dying to ihwa and people are happy because they think he's got to much plot armor when ihwa basically got up and continue fighting due to a motivational quotes 😒.

I think am gonna stop at a 100 for now.
mf, at least add a spoiler tag
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Back