• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Before anyone says stomp, the difference is only 3x.

~

This is a story about failure.

Both of these men were great Heroes who failed. They gave it their all, went forth with all that they had and failed.

They can both smell the ashes even years later.

~

Cole remembers it like it was yesterday. The two times he failed. His beloved Trish, the girl of his dreams. The horrified scream as she fell twenty stories onto the pavement. The second time he failed was signaled by the splintering of wood and heat of fire. The destruction of the docks, followed by the destruction of the city.

He remembers Metropolis just as well. He remembers the day Superman died and Kal-El took his place. He knows why the Regime is here.

He knows better than anyone which is why he has to stop it.

~

The massive army of the Regime stretched on for miles as it marched on New Marias, the Man of Steel hovering overhead. Only Batman and a small group of heroes remained to defy him. Bruce took a deep breath, ready to make his last stand. A hand on his back stopped him. "You can sit this one out, Bruce. Let me have a word with him." Bruce gave Cole a cautious look. "Lots of people have tried and died because of it. You sure you're up to this?"

"No, but I can try."

Cole marched out towards the opposing army, arms raised in a peaceful gesture. "Superman, get down here. We need to talk." Superman gave an indignant eyeroll, teeth clenching in frustration. Regardless, he raised his hand and his army halted

Cole wedged his amp into the ground as Clark hovered down to him. "I know why you're doing this."

"Everyone knows why I'm doing this."

"Yeah, but I know more than that."

Cole took a deep breath. He was good at inspiring speeches. He was more of a "yeah, life sucks. What are you gonna do about it?" Kinda guy. "I've been where you are. Family dead, city blown to bits." Willing to commit massive atrocities to prevent it from happening agai, a voice in his head added. A voice that sounded to much like Kessler. "I've lost everything to a mad man and a stupid mistake too."

"Then why aren't you on my side? If humanity isn't kept in check, people like the Joker and the man who killed your family will just keep cropping up. Every family you build will die! Everything day people will die, because you keep letting the killers live!"

Cole's mind floated over to the Ray Sphere, the hum of its power and how he could use it. The temptation to use it so he'd never lose anyone again. Then he remembered why he destroyed it.

"Because that's not who she would want me to be."

Clark winced for a moment and he seemed to turn his head in shame. For a moment, Cole thought he'd gotten through to him.

But the Kal-El looked back, eyes glowing read in a fit of rage.

A single punch sent Cole flying, his ribs aching in protest from the force of the blow. The only thing on his mind when he landed was "Holy Shit." He'd never been hit that hard before. Not even Kessler or The Beast had hurt him that much.

Green Lantern stepped forward to intervene, but Batman stopped him. "Let him handle this, he's one of the few who can."

Cole forced himself up, sending out a bolt of lightning as he rose. The bolt wrapped around his amp and he quickly pulled his weapon to himself. "Alright, fine. Have it your way." Cole grunted out as his cracked ribs forced themselves back together.

"Let's go big guy."

~

Base Injustice Superman vs inFAMOUS 2 Good Cole.

Speed Equalized.

Cole
"Do I fight the darkness I've unleashed? Or be consumed by it?"

vs.
Superman injustice 2 render (1)
His truth, his justice, his way.

I've said once, twice, and a thousand times. Beast Cole is the only version of the character who hax stomps anybody. The most that Evil Cole has to work with in this form in Bio Leech. That's really all he has for hax.

...I just realized that I didn't think this through. Cole resists most if Clarks stuff and while Supes does have the strength and skill advantage and either pumjel Cole or punch him into space, Bio-Leech says "**** you" as soon as he gets close.

I'll switch to Good Cole to make this more fair. Give me a sec. I'm sorry.

Should be fair now. Clark can punch Cole over the horizon or simply beat him into the ground at close distance without getting insta noped by Bio Leech.

Evil Cole vs Evil Superman was so much better from a thematic standpoint cause it was a fight between heroes who've fallen from grace

Honestly even with Cole resistances, Supes' AP advantage would make it that his attacks would still do some damage. Not enough to OHK, but still.

Also, this Supes is nearly bloodlusted in character so it would be in character for him to try and tip Cole in half or fry his brain with heat vision. Cole can counter this with shields or send Superman flying back with blasts, but his AP boost will make this tough. Plus, any damage Cole does cause would be healed by Supes revenue, same can be said for Cole, but he'll be taking more damage from Supes' attacks.

Cole does have more versatility at range, and has numerous methods of amping his stats. He also counters flight via ranged attacks and dropping the lightning. Still, going off of what Superman did in the comics, it's likely that he'll try to throw Cole into space once he starts to really challenge him.

Need more time to stew on this for a bit.

"I killed my best friend in order to help my people survive a world ending plague, how about you?"

"I became an evil dictator cause I was tricked into killing my pregnant wife by some clown with a bat obsession."

"...That's rough buddy"

Almost forgot about this one

After thinking about it, I think Cole takes it barely. While Supes is 3x stronger, Cole can hang in there via regen, shields (which are >>> his durability) and stat amping. He's also got versaitly on his side with numerous forms of homing attacks, attack reflecting shockwaves, and resistances that should barely help him out against heat and cold.

While Supes could potentially fly him into space, Cole can counter with blasting electricity all around him to keep Supes at bay, or maybe try to bio-leech him while he's lifting him up (Precision should boost his reflexes enough to the point where he should have time to do this).

I give it to Cole 6/10

I mean, he does if he has to. It's not something he likes doing, but he would if he felt like he had no other options.

God this would be such a good fight to write.

Good Cole would be the perfect character to take fallen from grace Supes down. He's everything that Injustice Supes isn't, yet he could be everything he is. And Cole knows that extremely well. I'd imagine this fight would have Cole utterly enraged yet also somewhat depressed. After his win he'd likely think similarly to after his fight with Sasha.

Cole FRA.

Back