• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here's the Sugar on the cream, Vox asked me to scale to his team.

We have an accepted calc of Vox creating a blackout in episode 2 of Hazbin Hotel at 146.88 Kilotons

We also have another accepted calc of Vox's of him making a power outage, making this consistent for vox.

So who'd scale:

Vox would at least scale in durability via it being shown in the scene that it's coursing through his body, likely a/p too.

Alastor would scale to vox being one of the strongest overlords and nearly beating him.

Charlie could get a possibly via being one of the more powerful beings in hell

The gay femboy owl who doesn't know how to keep a stable relationship is also on the list but I've been advised that he should get a full profile rework.

Mammon and Asmodeus should also scale too.

Agree:

Disagree:

As discussed on the discussion thread!
Vox's Durability obviously scales, the energy went through him before causing the Blackout.

Alastor and Vox have either a solid or likely scaling in their stats, as they are heavily implied to have had a 1v1 conflict, I don't really care which, but whatever Alastor gets here so does Vox.

The Seven Deadly all upscale for extremely obvious reasons

I'm iffy on Charlie scaling, but I suppose a possibly rating is fine.

Overall, yeah. I agree.

I share same thoughts as DaReaperMan, although I'll change 1v1 fight thingy soon but since it's currently accepted I'm OK with it

Btw the CGM in comments said that it is up to the conclusion in CRT to decide whether it is Large Town level or City level. Any thoughts on that?

I personally think that high-end is better given that it uses in-show statement, and y’know logically one ring should contain billion sinners that came to Hell throughout the entire humanity's history and also central point of the series is that Hell is overpopulated asf which is why they need Extermination/Redemption to reduce the danger of rebellion and stuff.

throughout the entire humanity's history
My problem with this is, Adam's army is... how many people? It looks like maybe 200 or less but somehow these guys wiped out %17?? Like thats so many sinners for such a small amount of angels.

Do we just assume Adam drops tactical light nukes on cities or something? Do we assume Adam didnt bring his whole army because he was able to handle the hotel cast by himself?

My problem with this is, Adam's army is... how many people? It looks like maybe 200 or less but somehow these guys wiped out %17?? Like thats so many sinners for such a small amount of angels.

Do we just assume Adam drops tactical light nukes on cities or something? Do we assume Adam didnt bring his whole army because he was able to handle the hotel cast by himself?
I mean they have a whole day of just flying around and one-shotting random people on streets?

17% of 1 billion is 170,000,000. Either Adam is fricking dropping nukes or the army was scattered around Hell in Finale
I mean, in the last episode they managed to kill a lot of people in some minutes of battle which they were actually losing (besides Adam). Also, Carmille says that all Overlord own millions of souls, meaning that billion still works and Exorcists killed a huge amount of Sinners either way, so it’s not really a contradiction.

they managed to kill a lot of people
Yeah but 170 Million or whatever Sinners? They have to be down there for like weeks to do that shit with only 200 people!

I think we should either assume Adam was nuking stuff, since its canon he does the dirty work with his army. Or we just assume Adam sent some of his troops across Hell since he was confident rightfully so, he beat the shit out of hotel cast

Yeah but 170 Million or whatever Sinners? They have to be down there for like weeks to do that shit with only 200 people!

I think we should either assume Adam was nuking stuff, since its canon he does the dirty work with his army. Or we just assume Adam sent some of his troops across Hell since he was confident rightfully so, he beat the shit out of hotel cast
Ig this makes sense. Also don’t forget that Adam could potentially destroy entire buildings by his Holy Light, causing more destruction and death. Supporting that, we also many buildings destroyed in a Pilot where Cherry Bomb and Angel Dust fight iirc.

Wait is pentagram city and the pride ring the same or does the pride ring contain pentagram city? Cause that affects the low or high end result

Back