• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help with making a page.

Yes err I'm working on a page for a weapon but there's somthing I can't figure out. What to do for the AP and tier.

You see the weapon works by transmuting people into water which should negate durability so it doesn't exactly translate to AP. Right now I have the AP and tier at unknown but it dose have a Durability feat. Should I make the tier that durability feat and leave AP at unknown?

In any case I'm still going to wait a bit.

I was more so hoping someone would have an idea for AP. Should I add the possiblity of hitting someone on the head with it for AP? Just so it's not unknown? It's quite large and rather durable

Back