• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I would very much appreciate assistance to check through the power rankings for Demonbane, Umineko, and other high-ranking series over at the Anime Characters Fight wiki, to help with converting the profiles here to the same proper ratings. Please use the translating function in Google Chrome to view the pages. Thank you very much for any help.

I've been checking that page. And I must say I like it. But I can't help but feel they are wanking DBZ a bit on the Cell Saga. The only Solar System busters back then were Super Perfect Cell and Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, yet the Wiki puts them ALL on that level and further states that they can destroy the Galaxy through Chain reaction (I mean, what the ****!? Buu was the first character to gradually destroy a Galaxy (not counting Broly, who is a movie character and an outlier for that time in the series) and that was only as Kid Buu or higher!).

Seems to me that these guys take into account the Anime and even Movie feats when calculating the Z fighter's power levels, something I am not fully in disagreement of, but which might cause shitstorms on Manga-as-the-only-canon-obsessed US-American viewers.

They seem to rank based on the Anime yes, but given that Bills was ststed as capable of destroying 20% of a universe by Toriyama, I am inclined to agree with them. In any case, you are deviating from the topic.

LT is 16-dimensional. Yog-Sothoth is infinite-dimensional. Demonbane can be powerscaled from that. Also, the ACF wiki rates it as 1-A, and it examines the anime characters very thoroughly before rating them.

Probably that as well, yes.

Even if he has several more, which would be speculation, he is still 1-B.

Because according to the ACF wiki administrators, who I trust greatly, she is greatly transcending 11-dimensional multiversal scale.

but isnt 11 dimension like universe level (the extra dimensions are quantum definitations), and if the multiverse exists, it would be a hilbert space with infinite dimensions even with 0 central charge

No, according to M-Theory, a multiverse is 11-dimensional and according to Brane cosmology our universe is 4-dimensional. And that is the system we base the rankings on this wiki on.

I am not well acquainted with Hilbert space, but an infinite-dimensional character is 1-A per definition.

well recent calculations show that a void with 0 central charge can be like hilbert space, and the extra dimensions (upto 11) accrding to new theories are merely too small for us to notice

Well, those aren't the scientific theories that we use as a basis for this wiki's rankings. You will just have to accept that I am afraid that we cannot change the system once again based on diffuse musings. This one is based on a working system used by the ACF wiki as a foundation. It would be very hard to start making up systems from scratch again. Now could you please stop bothering me, and diverting the topic? Lots of users seem to do so today, and I am getting tired and need to sleep.

im not complaining about the current system, it fiction, its not supposed to be compatable by reality, just wanted to let you know that tose are the newer ideas in string and particle physics generated by people like lisa randal and other top cited physicists.

Sorry for that.

Anyways, regarding these higher tiers... Where should we put YHVH from Shin Megami Tensei, then? Is he mere multiversal, or is he truly the Nigh-Omnipotent creator God it wants everyone to assume?

I have no idea, and need more information. According to SeiryuShin and Spiralmaster, he transcends complex multiversal scale, which would put him as 1-B.

according to recent clacs, the multiverse, even with 0 central charge can have infinite ways to define something, also m-theory clashes with its own component string theories like boson string theories. Also, I remember a physcist saiying that universe has 10 dimensions of space and one of time (the 7 extra space dimensions are too small to be observed, only quantumm objects can be defined in these 7 extra strange ways)

Well, as far as I have heard there are several different theories, including the 26-dimensional boson string theory, but as I said, this system has worked well for the ACF wiki, and we had to settle with something. At least Wikipedia states that the Multiverse according to M-Theory and regular string theory is 10-11-dimensional, which seems like the most prominent approach. However, according to ACF, the main reason that they choose 11-dimensional as the top for 1-C is that many authors refers to this type of multiverse in their work.

yeah it doesnt matter

reality =/= fiction

you can use whatever method that works, after all, the theories in reality are unproven, that does not effect fiction by defination :)

This is the wrong place to talk about it. Please create another thread. But I am already convinced that we should upgrade the DBZ characters. The other admins are not however, so I am outvoted.

Yes, I agree, but I, and Stefano4444, have tried to convince the other admins, and they disagree. Also, as I said above, this thread is about something else entirely. Please start another Forum thread about upgrading the DBZ characters instead. [1]

Here, I started a separate thread for discussing Dragonball Z. [1] Now let's keep to the topic in the future please.

This topic is old. I have already converted the profiles in question long ago.

Not take it up by hijacking unrelated old threads at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back