• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed for rescaling Marvel characters

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Given that the following Iron Man calculation seems to have been accepted by Kkapoios and AidenBrooks999, we should probably rescale Iron Man, and most of the Marvel characters scaled from him to Large Island level:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Asyulus/Iron_Man_digs_a_trench_half_the_size_of_Grand_Canyo

However, this issue is a bit complicated, given that the old "Large Mountain level" Iron Man feat that we currently scale from was performed in an armor listed as "class 70" in terms of power, whereas the armor that performed the new feat was listed as "class 85", and the current armor version is listed as "class 100".

Hence, I think that we should continue to scale class 75 Marvel characters from the old "Large Mountain level" feat, class 90 characters from the newer "Large Island level" feat, and place class 100 characters as "At least Large Island level" until we get something higher to scale from.

I am currently on vacation, and very short on time, so help to manage this would be very appreciated.

For more information, see here:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Character_Statistics_Scaling

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Marvel_Comics

Thank you, but I will need help from the staff with adjusting the statistics of all of the Marvel characters scaled from Iron Man, and will also need to modify this page somewhat.

HeroicDefender97 said:
I agree with the upgrade.

The first character that comes right off the top of my head that can scale off from Iron Man is Ultron as he has consistently kept up with and traded blows with Iron Man and several Planet Busters as well as FTL+ characters.
We mostly scale from the comparative handbook rankings, but also use consistency in combination sometimes.

As i've said a little while back, you have staff members that can also do this as well Ant. It didn't really take long when me and Weekly did this the first time. Heck even i wouldn't have taken long since there wasn't that many characters that Iron Man was scaled from. Though since there's now the whole "Class __ Armor" thing going on, i suppose it would be a bit of hassle to find and pick which becomes scaled to which....unless you read the handbook thing then aite.

The problem is, is the old Master Edition, and the new one on the marvel wiki is hard comprehend, but we can surely make something about that in other to rescale.

Thank you for the help.

I have now updated the Marvel scaling page to make this easier to understand:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index....r_Statistics_Scaling&diff=908887&oldid=885410

Basically, the characters listed as Class 75 in the Master Edition should get a "Large Mountain" level rating, scaling from Iron Man's old feat, whereas the ones in class 90 should get "Large Island level", and the ones in class 100 should get "At least Large Island level".

Aite.

@Aiden: Could you make a list of who is Class 75 and whose Class 90/100?

@Ant: Sort of off-topic but seeing that they're related to said verse, could i add the Marvel tag on the Scaling guidelines and rules pages?

If you mean the Marvel Comics category, then yes, of course.

Again, thank you for the help.

Thanks. I'm also willing to help on editing the relevant pages of those scaled to either feats....ehhh.

So, is anybody willing to start with the edits? I am going on the long flight home soon, so I won't be available for a while.

I'm still waiting on Aiden with a list of whose "Class 75" and whose "Class 90/100".

If not by later today, i can try to go through the handbook scale thing whatever and see who would scale to which feats above...

Thank you. All of the class 75, 90, and 100 characters mention being scaled from Iron Man, so that should help, together with the Marvel statistics scaling page instructions.

I will try to help:

Ares: Class 75

Black Bolt: Class 75

Blastaar: Class 90 to 100

Colossus: Class 100

Iron Man (recent armor): Class 90 to 100

Namor: Class 100

Rhino: Class 90

Ronan: Class 75

Sandman: Class 90

Ultron: Class 90 to 100

War Machine: Class 90 to 100

I hope that this helps.

For Class 100 and Class 90 to 100, you can use "At least" before the statistics when appropriate.

Please remember to both change the tier, attack potency, durability, and striking strength.

Thank you.

Question: Do we have have a place on the wiki listing all the classes? If not I might make a blog listing them or we can make a category so that way its easier to find and edit them in the future.

Oh okay. Yeah, i got other things i have to do anyways, but this definitely helps. I think there's not much i have to do with scaling Iron Man and those scaled to him from his Class 90-100 armor.

I'll try to get to it later if it's not done by then...

Definitely not feeling it to do all of them.

Okay so i just to ones that are Class 90 to 100. Those are buffed back up to Tier 6. I would like to have any help on the ones that still scale to the High 7-A one. I take that there are a bit more that have to be buffed up to that.

Marvel Comics, Weekly. Not RWBY.

There are ones above that Ant listed that need to be scaled to the one that's High 7-A. I recall still that some that Ant didn't put Class 90-100 next to them are ones already scaled to High 7-A feat. But there may be those who are also scaled to it here, possibly...

Thanks again for the help here like last time, Weekly.

I suppose we might be but i;ll wait on Ant in case there might be a bit more we have to do scaling on....

No prob

Mkay

Also i was wondering something, on the Marvel Wikia they also have a scale for characters, would it be at all possible to see if that could help us better/more accurately rate the characters here?

It's through this here, our character scaling page of here, and of this here.

Also, it looks like we could do some more SU fights with some of the High 6-C Marvel Characters now. ^^

CrossverseCrisis said:
I'm still waiting on Aiden with a list of whose "Class 75" and whose "Class 90/100".
If not by later today, i can try to go through the handbook scale thing whatever and see who would scale to which feats above...
Sorry, for some reason, the notifications of this thread didn't appear in my notifications list.

It's fine, man.

I think me, along with some help from Weekly earlier, was able to finish up whose relevant here. But then again, there could be someone that's a Class 75 or something like Ant listed of Ronan and Black Bolt but as i haven't checked the handbook thing in a while.....yeah.

We're probably done for all i know here, though/

Thank you to everybody for the help.

Back