• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

Persona has some crazy Tiers. If SCP Foundation was still around, we could've aim our sights for that. I can't think of any verses that would allow us to get into 1-B, 1-A, and then Tier 0.

Does he have something that prevent him from getting killed before he reach low-1C?
I don't think so, I thought you said that John will face Xue Ying Chaotic God form to get his power lol.

It's lucky that other chaos lifeforms doesn't have a profile. I think he can solo Lord Xue Ying due to the fact that is just him and other weak characters who have profiles.

I don't think so, I thought you said that John will face Xue Ying Chaotic God form to get his power lol.

It's lucky that other chaos lifeforms doesn't have a profile. I think he can solo Lord Xue Ying due to the fact that is just him and other weak characters who have profiles.
My man, you should've known from how i say put John before the Witness exist in Destiny that i'm never gonna play fair with these guy.

Anyway Elsword because they aren't innately 2A. Get Henrir power which give the entire Ishmael herscher tab and anything that mention Henrir in Apostasia tab , we already have time magic so no need to feel bad about this which is the same thing. Get Omnipresent, immeasurable LS.
Radiant Historia so that we can get White Chronicle to gain 5D HDE and acausality type 2 from Stocke. Due to the way it work, now we have 2 main body, the one in Farum Azula and the one in Historia.
Now i'm out of vote but if anyone can, go for Lord Xue Ying to get Xue Ying (chaotic Origin) Chaotic origin lifeform which basically give him the chaotic origin tab with the exception of the last 2 power. Being a Chaotic origin lifeform automatically mean he have 1C ap by default and get omnipresent in his origin world (cause the omnipresent in 1C key is due to verse cosmology limitation). This would basically make it so that John now have 3 main body: Farum Azula, Historia and Origin world,
The first 2 need evaluation while the last one need someone else to vote for since i'm out for the day.

Dude, The Monument Mythos sent me on a rabbit hole man. George Washington as the Horned Serpent? Richard Nixon living on the moon? Holy **** man.

I watched like, a random Youtuber do a video on it, and I only got as far as the "Imaginary Trees" and right around when they were throwing people to their deaths in the Statue of Liberty. Did the series end?

Yeah, but the canonicity is a mess because the 3rd and 4th seasons were retconned, so a planned revision to the verse had to stop.
I watched like, a random Youtuber do a video on it, and I only got as far as the "Imaginary Trees" and right around when they were throwing people to their deaths in the Statue of Liberty. Did the series end?

But regradless, the 1B thing is a hypothetical if, so assuming we can even use it, we should be able to solo even without playing dirty as he's only low-2C for now.

Yeah to be honest, I'd rather not have to resort to it so early. Let me just pin another rule that it needs consensus and stamp of approval and that you only get a limited amount of uses (since he's low 1-C, thinking about 5 uses). This is so we can save it for verses we know can give us something amazing in exchange for some goodies or tier.

I nominate touho as a sacrificial lamb for john powers, he should get layered NPE2 from junko, someone else nominate the resitances and equipment,

did John kill touhou yet
I think we need to have very specific NPI to be capable of interacting and fully killing certain Touhou characters but rn we can blitz and one shot most

Like, pretty sure Junko lacks any concepts and the dragon god has a very op form of trans duality

I nominate touho as a sacrificial lamb for john powers, he should get layered NPE2 from junko, someone else nominate the resitances and equipment,
Can John kill Junko and the Dragon god though? They have weird traits that make them untouchable by normal means, pretty sure

Back