• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

Arifureta's already added, I'll start doing the Undertale stuff. How is he getting four abilities from Undertale though?
The resistance, items and intelligence from Arifureta hasn't been added.

As for Undertale, they're part of the same abilities.

The resistance, items and intelligence from Arifureta hasn't been added.

As for Undertale, they're part of the same abilities.

Alright, I'll get all that on the page

John should be able to adapt instantaneously with Mahoraga's wheel since he has Garou's Extraordinary Genius. Getting hit with one thing that doesn't immediately one shot John basically makes John invulnerable to that attack.

I suggest Clash of Hexenascth for Plot manip and resistance to CM. John slaughter every girl there via his speed and resistance to Plot Manip.

I also suggest The Great Magicmaster Retirement Plan verse. (He can just destroy the universe)

John can get either High Godly regen or her One Eye.

I just realized that due to HVP, John doesn't really need any abilites to "see" other universe since he can just summon someone who does then possess them, since he already fought them and would more than likely know alot about them with that whole intellect and possible stalling the fight till you get to know them. Even if he doesn't know, technically speaking, nothing is banning him from just Mimics his ass back to the beggining to understand them once he get HVP.
This basically means that he can now summon ANY characters AND weapons from ANY verse that he had gone through as long as they have a profile, and if they somehow resist this, Haki resistance negation go brrr.

Edit: it also help that he have Ayanokoji Perfect Memory and Sekiro self memory manip to make sure forgetting thing is immposible.

I just realized that due to HVP, John doesn't really need any abilites to "see" other universe since he can just summon someone who does then possess them, since he already fought them and would more than likely know alot about them with that whole intellect and possible stalling the fight till you get to know them. Even if he doesn't know, technically speaking, nothing is banning him from just Mimics his ass back to the beggining to understand them once he get HVP.
This basically means that he can now summon ANY characters AND weapons from ANY verse that he had gone through as long as they have a profile, and if they somehow resist this, Haki resistance negation go brrr.
John the ultimate Gacha protagonist.

So I'm sure John can beat dragon ball now, he speedblitzes the verse and has passive Conceptual type 1 and law hax based 4D radiation and power null.

Arale also isn't a problem since she's from a different verse (in technicalities).

He should get the android's infinite stamina (as it's energy based) mentioned alongside Trevor, Zeno's stats and Majin buu's Absorption.

I don't what to give for resistance or equipment so you guys choose.

We need to also give him Low-Godly Regeneration, at least. John has immunity to Soul Manipulation. I think John can't be killed on a Mid-Godly level since he can't have his soul effected, or does not having a soul make him unable to have Low-Godly Regeneration?

Problem is they are all in the Horcuxes so John as of now is a vestige piloted by virus. Also he will be getting High-godly so EE isn't a problem.

Anyway Elsword because they aren't innately 2A. Get Henrir power which give the entire Ishmael herscher tab and anything that mention Henrir in Apostasia tab , we already have time magic so no need to feel bad about this which is the same thing. Get Omnipresent, immeasurable LS.

We're making good progress, would Lord of the Rings have anything of use for him once he reaches low 1-C?

Btw, since we are getting closer to tiers that can't be accessed normally, just let me know what you might need or if the rules need a bit of modifying if they're stopping John from reaching higher tiers. I won't modify the rules willy-nilly but if there's no other chance for John to get higher, I'll make new conditions. I'd rather we stick with the challenge though.

We're making good progress, would Lord of the Rings have anything of use for him once he reaches low 1-C?

Btw, since we are getting closer to tiers that can't be accessed normally, just let me know what you might need or if the rules need a bit of modifying if they're stopping John from reaching higher tiers. I won't modify the rules willy-nilly but if there's no other chance for John to get higher, I'll make new conditions. I'd rather we stick with the challenge though.
Lord of the rings may or not become ******* tier 0

My plan is to get Danny's phantom Duplication, beat God of war and get a Gow soul and then beat spongebob and get his luck and Patrick's mind resistance.

Getting a Gow soul would give John 5D luck mind and concept, Spongebob just has OP luck that would get boosted from a Gow soul and Patrick's mind has abstract embodiments of thought that have Nonexistent Physiology.

And since a Gow soul Is also considered to be life-force John would have all of his abilities as 5D and now be luck and mind based plus Nonexistent.

Danny is so because that would give each Horcrux their own soul.

My plan is to get Danny's phantom Duplication, beat God of war and get a Gow soul and then beat spongebob and get his luck and Patrick's mind resistance.

Getting a Gow soul would give John 5D luck mind and concept, Spongebob just has OP luck that would get boosted from a Gow soul and Patrick's mind has abstract embodiments of thought that have Nonexistent Physiology.

And since a Gow soul Is also considered to be life-force John would have all of his abilities as 5D and now be luck and mind based plus Nonexistent.

Danny is so because that would give each Horcrux their own soul.
What kind of munchkin min maxing have you brought into the table...I like it

This guy isn't min-maxing, this is pure master of all trade kind of shit lmao.

Also one way to get Low 1-C is to kill this girl and the entire verse as they lack conceptual shit to kill John and the protag is only Low 1-C via her sword.

Also one way to get Low 1-C is to kill this girl and the entire verse as they lack conceptual shit to kill John and the protag is only Low 1-C via her sword.

We already got low 1c
So I'm sure John can beat dragon ball now, he speedblitzes the verse and has passive Conceptual type 1 and law hax based 4D radiation and power null.

Arale also isn't a problem since she's from a different verse (in technicalities).

He should get the android's infinite stamina (as it's energy based) mentioned alongside Trevor, Zeno's stats and Majin buu's Absorption.

I don't what to give for resistance or equipment so you guys choose.

You could already had killed doom verse to get it, higher scaling too

Now i'm out of vote but if anyone can, go for Lord Xue Ying to get Xue Ying (chaotic Origin) Chaotic origin lifeform which basically give him the chaotic origin tab with the exception of the last 2 power. Being a Chaotic origin lifeform automatically mean he have 1C ap by default and get omnipresent in his origin world (cause the omnipresent in 1C key is due to verse cosmology limitation). This would basically make it so that John now have 3 main body: Farum Azula, Historia and Origin world,

Now i'm out of vote but if anyone can, go for Lord Xue Ying to get Xue Ying (chaotic Origin) Chaotic origin lifeform which basically give him the chaotic origin tab with the exception of the last 2 power. Being a Chaotic origin lifeform automatically mean he have 1C ap by default and get omnipresent in his origin world (cause the omnipresent in 1C key is due to verse cosmology limitation). This would basically make it so that John now have 3 main body: Farum Azula, Historia and Origin world,
How did John even hoped to kill Ying lol.

Back