• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

The body that's normally fighting is basically a clone, the real one is in the Time lost realm due to immortality type 9. He's currently a walking corpse so no Life force to begin with and the soul is split to all Hoccruxes and as a walking corpse, he can do without them. Memory is the only debatable one but it destruction wouldn't matter much since again it's just a clone.
It's not impossible for dead corpse to have life force, in fact I know a verse with these mechanics.

We could give John soul Regeneration that would make these split parts of his soul into their own, or find a verse where character's can create clones of ghosts.

It's not impossible for dead corpse to have life force, in fact I know a verse with these mechanics.

We could give John soul Regeneration that would make these split parts of his soul into their own, or find a verse where character's can create clones of ghosts.
Well all of this would be a problem if it weren't for the fact that it's the clone that would normally fight and the true form would just be chilling.

Regardless of how you slice it, John abilities (especially the Mimics precog) just make the tao weakness a non-factor or at most annoyance.

So is Meng Hao and Bai Xiao Chun destined to reach 1A or something? Cause he can just kill them before that point.
They are destined to reach 1-A, it's part of All heaven plan. And he will kill anyone who obstructed the plan.

This won't work out of verse, but will work fin in verse.

Well all of this would be a problem if it weren't for the fact that it's the clone that would normally fight and the true form would just be chilling.

Regardless of how you slice it, John abilities (especially the Mimics precog) just make the tao weakness a non-factor or at most annoyance.
That also makes stuff a bit problematic. Who do we consider to possess the abilities that John has? Is it his true form or his avatar?

Like i said, put them before Witness and allow them to become the first knife and it's all good.
That too easy lmao.

My plan after John gets Tao is to get Plot Manip resistance from Arifureta, go to the Clash of Hexenascth verse and kill all the girl there as John resist their plot manip. Then gain the plot manip himself.

Now John is a God.

God (Bruce Almighty) for easy HDE and Omnipresent to boot along with immeasurable LS.
We have this guy so no need to waste the parahuman abilites.

Edit: nigh-omniscience actually sound good now that i took a second read, thought he only have it on the cabinet lol.

Okay sine Prob agreed to the HDE, and I'm pretty sure everybody agrees to the Tao addition, John's abilities might become 4D.

Since John becomes a 4D being his life force would also become 4D, and since Tao is just Life-Force that can be channeled to his other powers that would mean that John gets full on 4D hax.

Okay sine Prob agreed to the HDE, and I'm pretty sure everybody agrees to the Tao addition, John's abilities might become 4D.

Since John becomes a 4D being his life force would also become 4D, and since Tao is just Life-Force that can be channeled to his other powers that would mean that John gets full on 4D hax.
Lmao, imagine. If he become 1A, he would just be a weird Cultivator.

Funny layers of passive say hi
These layers aren't even clear lmao, they're invalid in the CRT

Plus John CM type 1, Mahoraga RE, future to past info and Almighty make him clear the verse in a single swoop.

Or just you know, make John destroy the universe lol.

Since John already defeated Bleach and Naruto, how about we make it official that he beats the big 3?

One piece doesn't really have anything they can do against John, however they do have nice haxs.

Resistance Negation and Resistance to Resistance Negation From Haki page looks promising.
Anyway I'll be going to sleep. I just wanna know you guys opinion on John against one piece.

We can't give him one for all as it is too diverse of an ability. You could give a specific aspect tho
Danger Sense.

Elaborate.
Garou was given the knowledge stated in his Intelligence section by God. That's how he's able to use various natural phenomenon. By recreating the steps to get, say, nuclear fission to create nuclear explosions. It also helps that John can basically copy any pseudo-science.

Also, passive Radiation Manipulation works too. Really, all of Garou's Abilities and Powers are good for John to obtain.

John solos all of My Hero Academia by way of Speed Blitzing them. Even if he doesn't, none of them can deal with the laundry list of Powers and Abilities he has.

Give him One For All so he has Danger Sense and more **** in his Powers and Abilities. Have him gain Resistance to Power Absorption. Equipment can basically be anything. Air Force Gloves or Iron Soles work.

John Speed Blitzes One Punch Man since the characters got downgraded to FTL+ while John is Massively FTL. Same thing with My Hero Academia happens here, they can't deal with his Hacks. Since God isn't a part of the Versus Battles Forum, we can ignore his existence since we don't really know what the full extent of his powrs are. If we do consider him, he gets Stomped by John's Laundry List of Powers and Abilities. Cosmic Garou couldn't react to John because of the speed difference, and even if he could Power Mimicry him infinitely, Garou just gets hit with Existence Erasure or gets Time Stopped with Universal Remote. Or any one of John's other Powers and Abilities.

Give John Garou's Extraordinary Genius.

He would basically get all of Garou's other abilities by association. If this ability and reasoning isn't accepted (I can further elaborate why John would get Garou's other abilities from Extraordinary Genius), then give John Blessed. Garou got all of his other abilities from Blessed. Giving John One Punch Man's Willpower and allowing him to break the limiter can be a good addition.

Any of these three abilities are good for John. It's up to the Court of public opinion
  1. Extraordinary Genius
  2. Blessed
  3. Willpower
John can get resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, and Matter Manipulation (Sub-Atomic[...]) Garou survived being at the center of a Black Hole, so he got those resistances.

None of the equipment in One Punch Man will be particularly useful, so it can be anything. For ****s and giggles, we can give John Boros' Restraining Armor or Orochi's Mask (That was used to hide his True Form)
Boros Ship is cool too

Back