• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doctor Octopus VS Peter Griffin

Lois: Peter meg got arrested!
Peter: holy crap! I haven’t been this upset since I had no way home.
3qg31o0gaqj71.jpg
Speed is equal
Both are 9-A
Fight takes place on the bridge from the trailer

Last edited:
Ok so Ock has an AP, LS, and range advantage. What can Peter even do here?
Well Peter does have Mid regeneration as well as Type 2 and 3 Immortality meaning he could survive pretty much anything Doc throws at him (If he tried tearing him apart or crushing his head as an example), Peter could also create duplicates of himself and potentially overwhelm Doc (Though to be realistic Peter would have to make roughly 21 clones of himself just to match Ock’s Class 25 LS). Peter could probably use his minor plot hax though I don’t think he’s ever used it to aid him in combat. Overall I think this match is inconclusive because Peter can’t do any significant damage to Ock nor does Ock have any reliable way to kill him

Well Peter does have Mid regeneration as well as Type 2 and 3 Immortality meaning he could survive pretty much anything Doc throws at him (If he tried tearing him apart or crushing his head as an example), Peter could also create duplicates of himself and potentially overwhelm Doc (Though to be realistic Peter would have to make roughly 21 clones of himself just to match Ock’s Class 25 LS). Peter could probably use his minor plot hax though I don’t think he’s ever used it to aid him in combat. Overall I think this match is inconclusive because Peter can’t do any significant damage to Ock nor does Ock have any reliable way to kill him
Can’t Ock Incapacitate Peter?

Can’t Ock Incapacitate Peter?
Good point, but Peter could escape using teleportation. For reference, In the episode Finders Keepers Peter and Lois were struggling to break into The Drunken Clam but when Peter starting talking about a cutaway involving the Clam he and Lois were immediately teleported inside, so Peter could escape Ock’s grip in a similar manner and could capitalize by using one of his weapons, then again Peter is far from being a strategist. So yeah I think Ock would likely win via incap

Usually Mid characters can't be knocked out but I assume that's happened to Peter, right? That's another wincon for Ock.

Can’t Ock just choke Peter to death?
Not really as Peter is listed as having Type 1 Self-Sustenance (As referenced here) but as mentioned above it is likely inconsistent as Peter has almost been choked out four times in the episodes Dead Dog Walking and Peter’s Sister

Back