• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavenly Record Eater downgrade (Instant Death)

Read OP again, a part being conceptual is different from the entire existence being conceptual.
ok i agree AE 1 for HRE should be removed then

but if the heavenly record is conceptual, shouldn't yogiri's CM scale to that? you said Yogiri will lose his CM but this is on his profile
"Capable of affecting the entire higher-order conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records that exists beyond the concepts that makes each canopy and all space-times"

Last edited:
I would agree with you, however we have an explanation immediately after telling us what exactly the scale of what was being done and why he had to be careful, I man, unless you have proof that the statement talking about deleting concepts was flowery or metaphorical, it seems blatant imho.
Not really. There wasn't any instance in the verse, as far as I am aware, where Yogiri could kill a "concept". It was always an ability given to him thanks to vague wording like the one I sent above. Personally, I feel like "phenomenon" and "concept" here have the same meaning. "Something that you can't see or interact with normally but isn't an abstract concept".

Gravity exist "physically" but you can't touch it nor "interact with it" so to speak.
Same with the momentum of an object. You can understand it, see it, but can't do anything to it.

Both are mere physical phenomenon happening. There is also another instance of Yogiri being stated to be able to "remove concept" but since it's so vague, I doubt it's worth. Especially since the instance in which it was explained transformed the word "concept" into "something".
and foundation eater encompasses the heavenly record which is conceptual
Yeah, it has a physical body and physical location, just like the Celestial Foundation. Neither the HR nor the HRE are conceptual tbf.
"Capable of affecting the entire higher-order conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records that exists beyond the concepts that makes each canopy and all space-times"
Scan?

Neither the HR nor the HRE are conceptual tbf.
de57v7x-cd81c90a-cc3e-45bd-bdff-87a3dd729457.png

latest

Edit: Forget to say that Yogiri’s conceptual manipulation and NPI on concept will be removed as a result
maybe this will keep his CM alive

"To explain briefly, its main characteristic is homeostasis. Things like instant death and sensing murderous intent are just secondary effects that occur for that reason. It's striving to fulfill a human life, and that's everything to it. It neutralizes and eliminates any entity or concept that jeopardises that. Once something is removed, it's deemed unnecessary and won't come back. While theoretically, revival might be possible if mistakenly killed, it carefully selects targets, ensuring the removal of genuinely unnecessary entities. So, there's never been an instance of revival. Some factions go to great lengths to conceal information about it, thinking that if you don't know, you won't interfere. However, this poses its own set of problems because it appears as just another inconspicuous life form. In human terms, it's like accidentally stepping on an ant during a stroll and not realizing it until it's already dead. That sort of scenario can happen."

maybe this will keep his CM alive

"To explain briefly, its main characteristic is homeostasis. Things like instant death and sensing murderous intent are just secondary effects that occur for that reason. It's striving to fulfill a human life, and that's everything to it. It neutralizes and eliminates any entity or concept that jeopardises that. Once something is removed, it's deemed unnecessary and won't come back. While theoretically, revival might be possible if mistakenly killed, it carefully selects targets, ensuring the removal of genuinely unnecessary entities. So, there's never been an instance of revival. Some factions go to great lengths to conceal information about it, thinking that if you don't know, you won't interfere. However, this poses its own set of problems because it appears as just another inconspicuous life form. In human terms, it's like accidentally stepping on an ant during a stroll and not realizing it until it's already dead. That sort of scenario can happen."
No.

"Concept" here means something that isn't "someone". It could be an object, a location,...

Back