• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DIO believes that Yakagi is unjustly occupying a spot in Top 5 Strongest 8-Cs and decides to knock him down a few spots.

Both at full power.

Speed is Equalised.

SBA otherwise.

Heaven Ascension DIO: 7 (Me, Agnaa, Firephoenixearl, TheArsenal1212, Ogbunabali, TriforcePower1, J.P.Polnareff)

Yakagi Suimei:

Inconclusive:

Who gets to occupy a spot and why?

Note: Since this is to decide a spot in a list, I have no personal stake in this match and should be able to vote.

I am voting HAD due to time stop and Reality Overwrite.

HAD FRA, I don't see any way Yakagi can get around those.

Yakagi has the tools to absolutely decimate HAD. Problem is, HAD spams time stops and erases off the bat. Voting HAD

I know HAD is more inclined to let his opponents go first, then negate their attack and then win because he's so unbelievably cocky. Given Yakagi has precog, she could whip out some deadly and win but I don't think she can work around time stop which DIO would do if he sees it getting dangerous.

I'm honestly not up to date with Yakagi's WN, nor do I remember what he usually uses to start off fights. It would probably be best to refer to CP for this.

Except this isn't my own thread and is a public service thread to decide who should take a spot in the Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier thread. If I would have independently made it to give HAD a win, then I wouldn't vote.

Actually the OP can vote on his own thread there isn't a rule about that, as far as I know. It's just that it's frowned upon and might mean they are making a spite match. But in this case it isn't.

It is an unspoken rule. OP are free to debate, but they definitely cannot vote on their own thread.

And with that wording on the OP, I doubt it isn't a spite.

They definitely can vote in their own thread. No staff's going to make this OP retract their vote.

I wouldn't normally do it, but this isn't exactly my thread. And I am totally fine with this not being added if stomp. As long as HAD is higher than Yakagi in the list.

Why does it matter? Just chill and stop derailing.

It does matter when it is basically not a proper thing to do in this wiki.

Also, I'm chill. I just ask the OP to retract his own vote on HIS own thread.

If you think it's a violation of the rules take it to the staff instead of derailing this vs thread with that conversation.

This is a minor issue. All he need to do is to remove his own vote. I honestly not a fond of reporting other users to that thread, unless it is something serious.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
It does matter when it is basically not a proper thing to do in this wiki.
Also, I'm chill. I just ask the OP to retract his own vote on HIS own thread.
As I am saying, its not my thread, I just made it so that the decision of whether HAD or Yakagi deserves a spot on the list can be taken elsewhere. Daga kotowaru.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
>Not your thread.

>Clearly your username is on the OP.

Lol what.
His point's that it's not like he thought it up and decided on the characters.

There was some discussion over whether HA Dio would beat Yakagi in the top 5 strongest for each tier thread, and someone had to make a fight for it, so Tactical stepped up.

The wording he used doesn't help his case either, especially since he is known as Jojo supporter here.

Retracting his vote since he is the OP, that is all I ask. Can't even see that being as hard as he claimed to be.

I have not come so far to go back now. I'll see this thread through, even if it kills me.

Spites are for matches made with the intent of being added, which is clearly not the case here.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
To be fair it looks like spite if you know that HA DIO is going to win so it would be safe for you to retract your vote.
Even though he knew, and others in the thread knew that HA DIO was going to win, the OP of that thread required us to make a match before it was added. This match is just a formality for that thread.

There's no point continuing this conversation if you won't change your mind, and won't go to staff who will tell you you're wrong.

Just go on with the thread, everybody.

OPs can't vote on their own threads, and if it's a stomp but you still want to discuss this, it should be moved to general discussions.

Sera EX said:
OPs can't vote on their own threads, and if it's a stomp but you still want to discuss this, it should be moved to general discussions.
Wait, they can't? I thought it would have been fine in situations like this. Where's that rule?

Back