• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven Ascension DIO (Low 2-C) vs Eye of the Azure Noel (Low 2-C)

Sir Ovens said:
Infinite Time Stop.
Explain how that deals with someone who exists everywhere and no where at once. She exists inside his time stop. Or she doesn't exist at all.

Infinite speed<Omnipresence. So Noel has the win.

However, Blaz Blue is rare to see in vs matches. Let alone against Jojo, so interesting fight Mr. OP.

How So? Near the end of the game DIO was warping all of existence with his mere presence, pretty sure if he actively used his power he could warp the entire universe they're in considering even Star Plainum Over Heaven was able to change the events of at least two universes and undo everything DIO did (including erasing Funny from every universe simutaneously) (although in SP's case it could be he got rid of Heven DIO that fixed everything but that doesn't explain why everyone who would have died normally didn't).

Considering the game uses the manga canon, it should be quite a feat considering Funny stated numerous times the multiverse is infinite which is how he came across Heaven DIO initially anyway,

Edit: And on an unrelated note but could be worth mentioning DIO's time stop takes priortity over others, when he stopped time, Jotaro can't see or move in it unlike normal, that could just be gameplay mechanics as sitting there for 5 minutes would get boring but as it is you can't do anything when DIO uses timestop and moves opposed to the other characters where ya can see and activate your own time stop.

Noel blitz is him before he can think of using said hax. Plus as Drelix mentioned, when you're omnipresent you exist within the time stop.

Either Noel god blitzes or is already dead when Dio's around,

Ya say that but can she actively put him down? GER using his lol nope powers had zero effect on him despite Giorno confirming later on that GER was using his powers from the start which had zero effect on DIO, not saying that's the case but DIO is immune (or at least has high resitance) to quite a bit of hax including himself and his Stand.

And from what I understand Omnipresent just means you're everywhere at once all at once or vice versa, it doesn't always equate to being faster than a non omnipresent in thought or attack, not sure what a good example would be, maybe Giygas?

If she's omnipresent and has immeasurable attack speed or something then that'd be something but I'm not sure, Central Fiction info I got second hand from watching a friend play off and on som more details on that would help.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, why are we assuming that Noel can't blitz him? Yes it's a state of existence not a speed, so what? You're still everywhere and nowhere, why is it not a blitz?

Because theres been cases of omnipresent beings NOT being able to blutz slower characters, not sure if this is a good example but Giygas vs Ness and crew.

Isn't Infinite speed >>>>> Omnipresence? I mean if someone's is omnipresent he literally could be hit from everywhere.

Ya say that but that doesn't explain the not blitzing part, if ga can provide proof of Noel having infinite attack speed or the like fine, but simply being omnipresent ain't gonna cut it when that has more to do with a state of being then it does speed.

3D omnipresence isn't speed. Only higher-dimensional omnipresence is speed (immeasurable)

@ftw Pretty sure it's a case by case basis, I wanna say Noels omnipresence is more of a spiritual exists everywhere as opposed to physical, then again Heaven DIO at his almost best was warping all if reality with his presence so he could still logically effect here+Plus his overwrite effects you across all universes and timelines, that's how he wiped Valentine from the multiverse.

Omnipresence=/=being able to be hit everywhere. An omnipresent is everywhere if it so wishes. Otherwise it would be splattered throughout all the universe

How? HA DIO called forth TWOH before Act 4's bullets hit and TWOH lol noped GER, and both HA DIO and TWOH reacted to it and Giorno and GER is something which im pretty sure has infinite speed.

Plus even if we dont hand DIO infinite speed like TWOH he's still at least triple digit light speed, which im pretty sure beats out the blazblue cast's light speed to ftl+.

Gah, I hate the whole omnipresence discussion :p

We really should try to write who uses what type of omnipresence, this genrally gets confusing.

Back