• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hearts rework

Got bored again so I decided to fix Hearts profile a little bit. Here's his current one and here's the fixed one. The most notable changes are as follows:

• Bunch of scans & references (The lack of them in the current one makes me cry inside)
  • Resistances to Status Effect Inducement, Emphatic Manip & forms of Special Ki (Justifications are in the sandbox)
  • Summoning (Pretty obvious ones)
  • Meteor Mission key and its abilities (mostly just gets the Keysword)
  • Slight Matter Manip downgrade ("Supergravity" is just an attack name. At best he has feats of compressing light & heat so Macro Quantum is prob fine for compressing photons)
  • Extradimensional range (Would scale to most game characters)

Bunch of scans & references (The lack of them in the current one makes me cry inside)
oh yeah sure, you can keep crying............................. 🥴

Anyway, since @Dagoth_OwO again being too lazy second only to me, he should have mention things better
Extradimensional range (Would scale to most game characters)
not scale to most game characters but because of this thread is concluded and accepted, thus all game characters (for now) will get Extradimensional Range (5D) because...well they can do that, it was accepted and covered by Interdimensional range before but the staff thread i linked downgraded interdimensional range and add extradimensional range for ability to reach outside standard universe instead so this revision is to adding extradimensional range to db game characters

Back