• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He who melts first: Spider vs Rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 things:

1) Joskue didn't know the rat was there

2) The rat didn't know Joskue was a Stand user

3) It actively tried to hide from both Jotaro and Joskue instead of face them out in the open, a trait both rats share.

Dokugumon wins high diff

For some cases, the spider and the rat shot at each other and both meets Thunder McQueen.

For some cases, their shots cancel each other, the spider walks in and touches.

In Josuke's case, the rat initially considered Josuke as prey and freaked out when Josuke brought out CD and shot it. Here, it knows beforehand that it's in a fight.

Yes, however, both Bug-Eaten 1 and 2 fight behind the safety of cover. They won't fight Dokugumon out in the open.

The rat would stay away from the spider and be hard to find thanks to Centeral Park. If it sees a giant spider it's going to think "Yeah gonna stay away from that"

Probably Bug-Eaten. Dokugumon's range is tens of meters. Since it dosn't say dozens I assume that means it's not that high. Ratt probably out-ranges.

"Tens of meters" can range from 20-100 meters btw...Not literally just 10 meters.

I mean, the matter of outranging means nothing when both are in range of each other's attacks.

Dokugumon chases him. That's in character for him to do, I posted evidence above.

Is there any visual for his "acid mist" technique? If it's really a mist like this then I have issues with who's hitting first as it does not seem very accurate unless you're in front of your opponent, nor does it seem effective at long distances.

If it is like that, then BE should win. His dart just travels through the mist and takes out the digimon as it is naturally much faster than any mist-based attack.

Also, it would take a significant amount of contact in the mist to properly disable BE since the mist would need to collect to a tangible amount. Yeah he's like 4-A, but the destructive capacity is still isolated to a single water droplet.

BE for now, I'll change my vote depending on what the attack actually looks like.

You are also confusing Dokugumon's move with Archnemon's move. This is the 6-B spider. Not the Spider lady. Also tangibility is not a issue seeing as we are talkong about an attack that would work on literal Ghosts in their own verse.

Okay, it still looks like a mist/breath based attack. Can I see a source of it in action? Otherwise we have no way of knowing how accurate it is. Couldn't a gust of wind just blow the attack away?

I meant tangible as in significant, like quantity. Not intangibility or whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back