• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bug-Eaten vs. Suction Cup Man

i vote for suc cup man then

its kinda impossible for rat to put him down long enough until suc cup man just picks rat up and kills it

and from the video it kinda shows that he also regens after rez cause he aint a pile of mulch on the ground

so all the damage wouldnt transfer

succupman"WHAT THE **** IS THIS SHIT"looks at camera "ARE YOU IDIOTS PUTTING ME AGAINST RATS NOW YOU SON OF A BIT-"gets melted to goo"

BE should be able to win by incapacitating Suction Cup Man as a meat cube instead of killing him. SCM seems to lack the proper modibility to effectively dodge Ratt, especially when Time Stop wasn't enough to properly dodge his attacks. For these reasons, I vote Bug Eaten.

i mean its really about how long it would take to BE to realise that he should try to incapacitate him rather then kill him which should be the second or third revival

which should be enough time for SUCC man bring out his guitar to smash the **** out of the rat bastard

BE int is high but he has no idea that this random lunatic yelling about him never dying and suction cups can come back from death

and when succ man realizes he just got melted from a ******* rat he would once back try his best to smash the rat

the rat thinking it had won the battle would most likely try to eat the man

getting him close enough for a broad side of a guitar

suction cup man would win for suprise and the rats own internal instincts to consume

Wait does Bug eaten actually incap by turning you into a pile of flesh. I thought the people moving and twitching was just them death twitching not they somehow were alive despite being a literal cube of blood and guts.

Deerofdreams said:
i mean its really about how long it would take to BE to realise that he should try to incapacitate him rather then kill him which should be the second or third revival

which should be enough time for SUCC man bring out his guitar to smash the **** out of the rat bastard

BE int is high but he has no idea that this random lunatic yelling about him never dying and suction cups can come back from death

and when succ man realizes he just got melted from a ******* rat he would once back try his best to smash the rat

the rat thinking it had won the battle would most likely try to eat the man

getting him close enough for a broad side of a guitar

suction cup man would win for suprise and the rats own internal instincts to consume
Wait. I skipped this.

Succ Man FRA

Terminal velocity falls are still 9-B. Hell I think atmospheric reentry is like, baseline 9-A

So in the remastered edition (And the original) Buisness-person hit the ground 8 seconds after jumping out of the window, but i have no idea on how to translate that to distance fallen

Back