• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He who is loved by Rukh vs He who is blessed by Shinsu

Law manipulation + Vector manipulation + physics manip (also reality manip) + transmutation = GG for Aladdin

Law manipulation
Not combait applicable in the sense of creating new laws of physic for example, just modify laws of physic for affecting news spells or things like that and it is contact based, the infinite propulsion.
+ Vector manipulation
contact/touching based
edit2: **** no, vector is the one that redirects attack confused it with law manip
+ physics manip (also reality manip)
Not mastered
+ transmutation
not on this key
= GG for Aladdin
by what reasons?
edit: this is pre timeskip, since that's the key that i linked...

Last edited:
What can Bam do against Aladdin redirecting his attacks constantly? Aladdin hasn't mastered it yet but he still has enough knowledge on it to use it effectively like when he did against Judar while being heavily injured.

I can see Aladdin sending Bam to outerspace forever like what he did to Judar with a fixed force.

What can Bam do against Aladdin redirecting his attacks constantly? Aladdin hasn't mastered it yet but he still has enough knowledge on it to use it effectively like when he did against Judar while being heavily injured.
nothing.
tho he has danmaku and every single one of his attacks only gets stronger because he is blessed by shinsu, it doesn't matter how many times he divides it, so it depends, can Aladdin block something that appears close to him and don't meed tp cpver that mucj distance
I can see Aladdin sending Bam to outerspace forever like what he did to Judar with a fixed force.
  1. Bam resist magic
  2. Bam also nullifies magic with the light Orb: Shinwonryu, which he can always leave close to himself to nullify long range attacks(which he has done in character:
    Shinwonryu-negates-spells-1.png
    Shinwonryu-negates-spells-2.png
    Shinwonryu-negates-spells-3.png
    Shinwonryu-neutralize-Shinsu-1.png
    Shinwonryu-neutralize-Shinsu-2.png
  3. Bam to go is using reverse flow control to stop Aladdin with molecular inmobilization which bypasses a lot of resistance And Aladdin needs to use physical contact to do so, as so he needs to create Ugo replicas, which are getting absorbed by Shinwonryu... which is multidirectional
    Orb-Shinwonryu-1.png
    Orb-Shinwonryu-2.png

nothing.
tho he has danmaku and every single one of his attacks only gets stronger because he is blessed by shinsu, it doesn't matter how many times he divides it, so it depends, can Aladdin block something that appears close to him and don't meed tp cpver that mucj distance

1. Bam resist magic
  2. Bam also nullifies magic with the light Orb: Shinwonryu, which he can always leave close to himself to nullify long range attacks(which he has done in character:
    Shinwonryu-negates-spells-1.png
    Shinwonryu-negates-spells-2.png
    Shinwonryu-negates-spells-3.png
    Shinwonryu-neutralize-Shinsu-1.png
    Shinwonryu-neutralize-Shinsu-2.png
  3. Bam to go is using reverse flow control to stop Aladdin with molecular inmobilization which bypasses a lot of resistance And Aladdin needs to use physical contact to do so, as so he needs to create Ugo replicas, which are getting absorbed by Shinwonryu... which is multidirectional
    Orb-Shinwonryu-1.png
    Orb-Shinwonryu-2.png
Iirc Aladdins borg is passive and even if it isn't thats what he starts off with and the Borg has an durability of at least country level. What you're describing sounds like a nlf so I will an exact level of power Bam's attacks grows.

Ban resisting magic it too vague, just because he resists some form of magic doesn't mean he resist all type of magic. Power Nullification won't work since the angels from sacred palace were unable to erase the rukh of Alaadin's borg and without rukh there is no magic. Reverse flow won't work since the borg resists all magic that has ill intent. Aladdin should also be able to learn Bam's powers via Solomons wisdom. Also, I don't get why you didn't just use post time skip Aladdin since pre time skip Aladdin isn't too good in terms of offense.

Iirc Aladdins borg is passive and even if it isn't thats what he starts off with and the Borg has an durability of at least country level. What you're describing sounds like a nlf so I will an exact level of power Bam's attacks grows.
NLF? Wut, that's how shinsu works, and danmaku in general, Bam shinsu just gets stronger the longer it goes, and is constant, shinsu also is literally, endless, since it generates from nothing, and is everywhere akin to air, it's the source of energy, elements etc, here it explains better tho
also yeah:
Shinsu-nature.png
Ban resisting magic it too vague, just because he resists some form of magic doesn't mean he resist all type of magic. Power Nullification won't work since the angels from sacred palace were unable to erase the rukh of Alaadin's borg and without rukh there is no magic.
Bam nullified Karaka shinsu who also has power null, how many layers do Aladdin resist?
Edit: no it don't have that, Bam Absorbtion absorbed Karaka shinsu who has Absorbtion, i guess power null is baseline, even then he can nullify the effect of magic with it.
Reverse flow won't work since the borg resists all magic that has ill intent.
Lol, Bam reverse flow bypass a large chain resistance.
Imagine Shinsu as a dense like substance, in higher concentrations it hinders all movements(and also induces a great amount of pain), to the point that at floor 20 is practically impossible for those that have weak shinsu resistance to move, this concentration goes higher with the floors and there are 134 floor, a ranker has passed all of them, and Bam can reverse flow control rankers.

and he has resistance negation too, so yeah
Resistance Negation (Negated Reflejo's resistance to techniques like Fast Skip)
Fast Skip: A technique he learned from Quant that allows him to temporarily paralyze an opponent's movement by freezing the shinsoo in the environment. He has mastered it to the point where he could paralyze his opponents' attacks as well as their movements with a word.

Aladdin should also be able to learn Bam's powers via Solomons wisdom.
Bam negates clairvoyance tho.
Also, I don't get why you didn't just use post time skip Aladdin since pre time skip Aladdin isn't too good in terms of offense.
because of transmutation gg?

Last edited:
NLF? Wut, that's how shinsu works, and danmaku in general, Bam shinsu just gets stronger the longer it goes, and is constant, shinsu also is literally, endless, since it generates from nothing, and is everywhere akin to air, it's the source of energy, elements etc, here it explains better tho
also yeah:
Shinsu-nature.png

Bam nullified Karaka shinsu who also has power null, how many layers do Aladdin resist?
Edit: no it don't have that, Bam Absorbtion absorbed Karaka shinsu who has Absorbtion, i guess power null is baseline, even then he can nullify the effect of magic with it.

Lol, Bam reverse flow bypass a large chain resistance.
Imagine Shinsu as a dense like substance, in higher concentrations it hinders all movements(and also induces a great amount of pain), to the point that at floor 20 is practically impossible for those that have weak shinsu resistance to move, this concentration goes higher with the floors and there are 134 floor, a ranker has passed all of them, and Bam can reverse flow control rankers.

and he has resistance negation too, so yeah

Bam negates clairvoyance tho.

because of transmutation gg?
I wasn't arguing about how shinsu works, i was saying nlf because you said "it gets stronger the longer it goes" but you never elaborated on just how stronger it gets. So is rukh and the rujh is proably a higher order than Shinsu since the rukh is a type 2 concept but I digress. Aladdin can hold his borg endlessly since he can absorb rukh from the environment and other people which renders them unable to use magic and absorbs their soul.

Okay, and? Aladdins magic is immune to the effects of the angels that can erase rukh which is the source of magic.

If Bam can negate resistance then its most likely a stomp

But Bam can negate resistance, reverse flow which can bypass resistance, and absorb attacks but you put him against pre timeskip Aladdin who has few offensive abilities? Makes sense.

I wasn't arguing about how shinsu works, i was saying nlf because you said "it gets stronger the longer it goes" but you never elaborated on just how stronger it gets. So is rukh and the rujh is proably a higher order than Shinsu since the rukh is a type 2 concept but I digress.
ngl, The fact rukh exist on higher d layers speak for itself lol
which renders them unable to use magic and absorbs their soul
bam dont do magic and he have tens of millions of souls :p
Okay, and? Aladdins magic is immune to the effects of the angels that can erase rukh which is the source of magic.

If Bam can negate resistance then its most likely a stomp

But Bam can negate resistance, reverse flow which can bypass resistance, and absorb attacks but you put him against pre timeskip Aladdin who has few offensive abilities? Makes sense.
hmmm, ok, post time skip seems more fair(but still unfair since interdimensional sealing goes brrr)

Last edited:
Back