• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

An impossible task
😭

Just lump in Vaggie with the Morningstar Family, she is Charlie's girlfriend after all.
I don't know, I mean, a girlfriend is family, but it doesn't have the family name or it's the same as marriage.
-
-
-
Anyway, I put a small image at the beginning of each tabber as an illustration. I put the image in a "gallery" because it normally invades the line that the tabber makes and that makes me feel sick.

Do you guys think it was good or bad?

Last edited:
Do you guys think we’ll ever see God (or at least a figure resembling his position) in Hazbin Hotel?
Well, in Helluva Boss there's that poster with a line that has the name "God" as its signature. However, throughout the opening of Habzin Hotel or even when Lucifer talks about the beginning of creation, etc., it is always something that the angels did and not an individual being. So either Vivizi is not going to include God in the story or there are some lies/hidden things about what we are told about the beginning of creation.

Hazbin Hoetel Adam is not beating HIM 😔
Maybe a game of fun and games with equalized statistics. But Adam from HH is not a deity for Adam from RoR to copy, even though he has the copied techniques as "probable", meaning he can use it in a VS.

I don't know, I mean, a girlfriend is family, but it doesn't have the family name or it's the same as marriage.
I mean, it's not right to lump Vaggie as an exterminator when she left the organization before even the Pilot, there really isn't any place to put her except next to Charlie lol

Maybe a game of fun and games with equalized statistics. But Adam from HH is not a deity for Adam from RoR to copy, even though he has the copied techniques as "probable", meaning he can use it in a VS.
Angel's are considered deities in Record of Ragnarok, so technically he'd still be able to copy HH Adam.

Has anyone tried their hand at calling Adam's big blast at Lucifer that like, vaporized a huge portion of the ground?

Do we have anyone from the human kingdom who could have a profile in the future? I have an uncontrollable urge to add an "Earth" tabber to the sandbox.

Do we have anyone from the human kingdom who could have a profile in the future? I have an uncontrollable urge to add an "Earth" tabber to the sandbox.
Helluva Boss gave us some. Agents One and Two, the Murder Family, and... Yeah, just them. I honestly don't remember much of that.

I'd personally just make an entire section for the Hazbin Hotel cast so it's easier. Though if you want, you can add a section for Fallen Angels then put her there.

I'm done revamping the profiles. Just need to wait for those other three CRTs to conclude to make the thread.

Last edited:
You know, I've been observing this thread for a bit, and beyond AP, I've been asking myself more if Adam's light attacks count as light speed, if anyone other than Lucifer scales to that, and if even adam himself would scale to that

Minor thing but shouldn’t Charlie also scale to mountain level as she caught Adams very serious punch when he tried to hit lucifer (witch was the justification for lucifers durability so I don’t get why it can’t be applied to Charlie)

Minor thing but shouldn’t Charlie also scale to mountain level as she caught Adams very serious punch when he tried to hit lucifer (witch was the justification for lucifers durability so I don’t get why it can’t be applied to Charlie)
Charlie's profile is currently Pilot-Era only, Qrow has a rework for her prepared.
I'm done revamping the profiles. Just need to wait for those other three CRTs to conclude to make the thread.
Also, I think you're clear to revamp em all

Back