• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

What do you guys think about this?

Mammons profile. Does Abstract E 2 make sense?
Why does he have type 5 immortality when he is not a sinner or an angel? Do you have any proof that he is similar to them? And why 7-A? They are weaker hands than Lucifer but we have no proof that they are so close in power, especially when the scale from one level of the hierarchy to another can be enormous. Only if Alastor took 7-A.

Why does he have type 5 immortality when he is not a sinner or an angel? Do you have any proof that he is similar to them?
Look at Stolas. Only Imps and lower stuff dont have Immortality
And why 7-A? They are weaker hands than Lucifer but we have no proof that they are so close in power, especially when the scale from one level of the hierarchy to another can be enormous. Only if Alastor took 7-A.
Hmm

Should Adam and Lucifer scale to completely FTL? Lucifer should be faster than Stolas in flight Id assume and we see Adam react to Lucifers flight speed.

Adam's light only checks the boxes of "Stated to be light" and "Travels in a straight line", I think. Usually 3 or more are necessary.

Shouldn't we remove fallen angel from demonic physiology? It's not like turning into a fallen angel turns you into a demon or gives you the physiology of one (Vaggie)

Furthermore, it only has sacred exclusive manipulation, so it wouldn't be much to add to the profiles.

Besides Adam being 7-A, I don't remember any occasion where it is shown or said that the 7 sins are close to his or Charlie/Lucifer's power.
That's why I don't like profiles for them, they got nothing but being stronger then any Sinner and most hellborn by borderline assumption.

The two spoilers are just because the images are large.

I didn't even notice that, until it's cool.

Someone on Reddit made this image, I thought it was really cool.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the post.

srbnqayyvi3c1.jpg

I have some concerns with a few profiles.

Where the hell does Type 5 Immortality come from? Angels and Demons can be killed. Just because it requires holy weapons doesn't mean they exist outside of life and death, that clearly isn't the case if they can still die. That's just invulnerability.

Where does Low-Mid regeneration come from? As far as I know that's never been demonstrated. Hell in the final episode we see that Lute didn't even regenerate her scratches - let alone her severed arm.

Why does Charlie have toon force? Her abilities are just her magic.

Where the hell does Type 5 Immortality come from? Angels and Demons can be killed. Just because it requires holy weapons doesn't mean they exist outside of life and death, that clearly isn't the case if they can still die. That's just invulnerability.
Even when there was the soul thing I found it a bit strange, but now it's just denial of immortality and regeneration, I can't see the point in it either.

Where does Low-Mid regeneration come from? As far as I know that's never been demonstrated. Hell in the final episode we see that Lute didn't even regenerate her scratches - let alone her severed arm.
Lute has no profile, as far as I know only sinners/winners have this regeneration.

Who are you talking about specifically?

I have some concerns with a few profiles.

The entire thing is scanned and referenced lol

Even when there was the soul thing I found it a bit strange, but now it's just denial of immortality and regeneration, I can't see the point in it either.
Yeah there's absolutely no evidence for it being Type 5. Only being killable by certain weapons is invulnerability. In no way does that prove you exist outside of life and death, especially when that's contradicted by Adam, angels, demons, and sinners dying.

Lute has no profile, as far as I know only sinners/winners have this regeneration.
Oh I thought it was applying to everyone because I see it on Stolas' page. Anyway, my bad on that.

The entire thing is scanned and referenced lol
None of it provides sufficient evidence for Type 5 immortality, you should know.

Also, Charlie having toon force just doesn't really make sense. Pretty sure all of that was just visual effects. Not things actually happening. Also, some of it just links to powers and abilities lol.

Imo it should be Type 1, 2, 3, & 7 for Sinners/Winners, and I think Angels should just be Type 1 & maybe(?) 2 + Invulnerability.

None of it provides sufficient evidence for Type 5 immortality, you should know.
I don't give a damn, argue it with someone else
Also, Charlie having toon force just doesn't really make sense. Pretty sure all of that was just visual effects. Not things actually happening. Also, some of it just links to powers and abilities lol.
Again-- I don't care
I don't think Angels have Type 2. They seem to die from pretty normal amounts of damage.
Except that time one got an arm torn off and was relatively fine--

I don't think Angels have Type 2. They seem to die from pretty normal amounts of damage.
Angels don't have type 2 by default I think.

We only have Adam with type 2 and that's because he's a winner. The same thing for Lute who is being said in the profiles as the winner.

Lute is an Exorcist and not a Winner, so if that's claimed anywhere it should be removed.

Except that time one got an arm torn off and was relatively fine--
That's not something that grants Type 2. You can survive that in real life. What do you think, amputees should have Type 2? What are you even talking about?

We only have Adam with type 2 and that's because he's a winner. The same thing for Lute who is being said in the profiles as the winner.
Neither of them have demonstrated Type 2. Adam died from being stabbed pretty quickly. And other exorcist died from normal lethal injuries.

Neither of them have demonstrated Type 2. Adam died from being stabbed pretty quickly. And other exorcist died from normal lethal injuries.
Adam was killed by an angelic weapon that denies immortality and regeneration as it is said in the profiles, so it is not an anti-feat, since it is a weapon that denies type 2 immortality.

Back