• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

Pheonks. Mate. You die in minutes from blood loss without immediate treatment for amputation.
Lute's arm was clearly treated as we see at the end of the episode. What is your point? She had the time to treat that before bleeding out.

We also see other exorcist die from normal injury.

We have no reason to believe they even have Type 2 in the first place because they can't even be harmed without holy weapons. So there is no evidence as far as I'm concerned.

We have no reason to believe they even have Type 2 in the first place because they can't even be harmed without holy weapons. So there is no evidence as far as I'm concerned.
I mean, you'd have to get the type 2 immortality denial out of angelic weapons first. Because as it stands, none of this is anti done by being injured by angelic weapons that are accepted as denying type 2.

Furthermore, there are some occasions when angels are injured by normal things, like rocks falling on Lute and hurting her.

This shit is confusing.

Lute's arm was clearly treated as we see at the end of the episode. What is your point? She had the time to treat that before bleeding out.
After several minutes of combat. People die in 2-5 minutes due to blood loss from amputation from that. Lute was missing her arm from longer then the high end of that with 0 issues.
Holy weapons neg that Immortality.

It doesn't make sense

How can you prove they have Type 2 if they can't be harmed by normal attacks in the first place? Vivi's statements were not even referring to Exorcists so you can't use that as evidence. And then when they are hit with the things that can actually do harm they die with normal strikes.

After several minutes of combat. People die in 2-5 minutes due to blood loss from amputation from that. Lute was missing her arm from longer then the high end of that with 0 issues.
No she wasn't lol. What minutes are you even referring to? Even if you try to argue cinematic time this was at the very end the battle right before she flew back to Heaven.

If anything the feat is just willpower.

How can you prove they have Type 2 if they can't be harmed by normal attacks in the first place? Vivi's statements were not even referring to Exorcists so you can't use that as evidence. And then when they are hit with the things that can actually do harm they die with normal strikes.
Adam has type 2 because he's a winner, and he's the only one we have. Since no exorcist or 100% angel has a profile yet (Lucifer is also a demon, Vaggie is a fallen woman)

Unless you argue that winners do not have the immortality and regeneration of sinners, and that they are different.

No she wasn't lol. What minutes are you even referring to? Even if you try to argue cinematic time this was at the very end the battle right before she flew back to Heaven.

If anything the feat is just willpower.
All right, I'm out of patience.

The time between Lute tearing off her arm to going back to Heaven in Episode time is over 5 minutes. If you don't like that, then give me a damn time-frame and make it a good one.

The time between Lute tearing off her arm to going back to Heaven in Episode time is over 5 minutes.
Her arm is removed at 14:17. She returns to Heaven at like 17:10. That is less than 3 mins episode time.

Not to mention she isn't even shown to be bleeding out or anything after the initial amputation. It appears to be just a bone sticking out of her shoulder. So I don't even think it is fair to say this was a lethal injury in the first place for the exorcist.

It's a demonstration of willpower at best.

Adam has type 2 because he's a winner, and he's the only one we have.
We can't even prove winners have type 2 cus again they can't be harmed without holy weapons. And when they are harmed with holy weapons they die from normal strikes. Also Vivi's statement only refers to Sinners as far as I know.

Anyway, getting off of that.

I don't agree with the current I.M.P scaling either. They barely survived that explosion and were essentially incapacitated by it. At best they should be downgraded to "at most" in terms of scaling.

Pretty sure I've even seen admins like Damage say that scaling to things that you get incapacitated by shouldn't be a thing.

Also, it's just not at all consistent with their normal levels of durability. They are harmed by human weaponry and human attacks all the damn time. Hell, Millie was knocked out by a glass bottle in Episode 1.

It's really not doing them any favors scaling to High 8-C anyway. Anyone in High 8-C should realistically just One-Shot them because they were mangled and knocked unconscious by the High 8-C blast they currently scale to.

That would make matches in the tier pretty unfavorable for them.

Anyway, getting off of that.

I don't agree with the current I.M.P scaling either. They barely survived that explosion and were essentially incapacitated by it. At best they should be downgraded to "at most" in terms of scaling.

Pretty sure I've even seen admins like Damage say that scaling to things that you get incapacitated by shouldn't be a thing.

Also, it's just not at all consistent with their normal levels of durability. They are harmed by human weaponry and human attacks all the damn time. Hell, Millie was knocked out by a glass bottle in Episode 1.

It's really not doing them any favors scaling to High 8-C anyway. Anyone in High 8-C should realistically just One-Shot them because they were mangled and knocked unconscious by the High 8-C blast they currently scale to.

That would make matches in the tier pretty unfavorable for them.
10-B Helluva Boss let's gooooooo!

In all seriousness don't use humans as anti-feats unless it's tier 10 you want.

I do agree that High 8-C is bogus though, and only people who one-shot I.M.P members or just generally high-end Imps(Blitzø and Striker, mainly) should get that scaling.
Her arm is removed at 14:17. She returns to Heaven at like 17:10. That is less than 3 mins episode time.

Not to mention she isn't even shown to be bleeding out or anything after the initial amputation. It appears to be just a bone sticking out of her shoulder. So I don't even think it is fair to say this was a lethal injury in the first place for the exorcist.

It's a demonstration of willpower at best.
Eh I can just about guarantee that's wrong but I don't really care.

Also most calcs involving I.M.P members are really flawed, they use a scene from the pilot (which is not canon) to find Blitzo's height and he's like what a 1.50 meters. Even though in the series its shown time and time again that Imps are tiny, Loona who is barely the height of an adult man is like a giant next to them

Also most calcs involving I.M.P members are really flawed, they use a scene from the pilot (which is not canon) to find Blitzo's height and he's like what a 1.50 meters. Even though in the series its shown time and time again that Imps are tiny, Loona who is barely the height of an adult man is like a giant next to them
Emerald.

The calcs were made when said Pilot WAS canon.

High 8-C is flawed considering it doesn't use Inverse Square Law, either way they have a quintillion 9-B feats.
Yeah 9-B is probably where they should land. You could maybe scale them to Loona being able to crush skulls.

10-B Helluva Boss let's gooooooo!

In all seriousness don't use humans as anti-feats unless it's tier 10 you want.
Nah, Tier 9 would be believable since sharp objects and piercing can still work at Tier 9. High 8-C on the other hand is where they should pretty much just lose their efficiency.

Also, why do you keep replying to me when you don't even want to debate me. You didn't even address the main point, being that they didn't endure the attack they just survived it. Surviving does not inherently equate to durability.

Yeah 9-B is probably where they should land. You could maybe scale them to Loona being able to crush skulls.

Nah, Tier 9 would be believable since sharp objects and piercing can still work at Tier 9. High 8-C on the other hand is where they should pretty much just lose their efficiency.

Also, why do you keep replying to me when you don't even want to debate me. You didn't even address the main point, being that they didn't endure the attack they just survived it. Surviving does not inherently equate to durability.
I do agree that High 8-C is bogus though, and only people who one-shot I.M.P members or just generally high-end Imps(Blitzø and Striker, mainly) should get that scaling.
Reading comprehension Pheonks!

Crushing skulls is 9-C, around x5 lower than baseline 9-B.
Even the 8-A and higher Hazbin characters gets shredded by bullets and stuff, this is one of those verses where guns and the like are way stronger than the ones in IRL.

Emerald.

The calcs were made when said Pilot WAS canon.
elysian-thumbs-up-cat.gif

Crushing skulls is 9-C, around x5 lower than baseline 9-B
Ah, really? Wild I thought that'd be solidly into 9-B. Oh well, there's probably a thousand other things I am not currently recalling.

Even the 8-A and higher Hazbin characters gets shredded by bullets and stuff, this is one of those verses where guns are like way stronger than the ones in IRL.
Are you talking about Hell weapons or human weapons? Because pretty sure there has been no 8-A/Low 7-C that has been trampled by bullets on Earth. Unless I'm mistaken.

I don't think we can selectively use outliers like that, if we considerate it to be one of course

I'll probably drop the discussion about guns cause it is pretty irrelevant anyway. The main thing is just that they shouldn't scale to the explosion regardless.

Also, someone said the calc is wrong?
High 8-C is flawed considering it doesn't use Inverse Square Law, either way they have a quintillion 9-B feats.
So you're saying it doesn't take into consideration their distance from the explosion? Like it is assuming they are at the epicenter?

Pretty sure we agree it should be removed. Them not being killable by anything but holy stuff is invulnerability.

I have some head-cannon for the inconsistency of angels invulnerability/regeneration being hampered by angelic weapons.

I remembered how bullets can leave tiny residual amounts of lead when fired in the body. In that case, the residue comes from the bullets hitting the bone, thus creating tiny shards and dust like particles. Sometimes it doesn't even have to hit bone or even make contact w/something for dust residue to spread on the body. This can lead to lead toxicity. Following this, it's possible that some sorta residue of the angelic weapons (be it the metal or magic of said metal) gets into an angel or sinner's body and negates/severely hampers their regeneration until said residue passes out of their body.

Again though, this really just a theory at best as some moments could show the angels being killed or permanently harmed w/out having any close contact w/an angelic weapon of any kind or those that do have said contact but can still recover, no problem. Any thoughts or concern?

I was curious, could you explain?
The argument for it is that Adam surprised Lucifer with his speed

My problem with it is that Lucifer was actively dicking around the entire fight and was barely even fighting back and when Lucifer was serious about certain things, Adam has no proof of reacting to his movements.

I think that scaling Alastor above Adam is wrong because Adam was also dicking around the entire fight, and the instant he got even semi-serious he broke Alastor's Cane and one-shot him without Alastor being able to fight back.

Back