• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

Do you guys think we’ll ever see God (or at least a figure resembling his position) in Hazbin Hotel?

"Yeah, I lead all these guys who genocided your people and also I threw your dad into hell, but I'm a nice guy tbh."
Could be a free-will thing where the only reason why he lets everyone do it is to test them. Also who's to say he is in control of heaven and its actions currently?

Whatever the **** this thing says

I don't deal in that crap lol

Whatever the **** this thing says

I don't deal in that crap lol
I am gonna be honest, I have never used or tried to implement UES so I cannot do that lmao

I assume HH doesnt have that lol, would the statement "angelic power" help? lol

I am gonna be honest, I have never used or tried to implement UES so I cannot do that lmao

I assume HH doesnt have that lol, would the statement "angelic power" help? lol
Maybe, but yeah we're in the same boat that that's one of the few things we've never done lol

To get a UES you'd need to prove that the energy used to perform beams and creation feats can be used to power physical attacks to the same level of power, which uh Hazbin Hotel does not have lol.

At the very best, HH has a limited energy system.

bro?
Captura-de-tela-2024-02-04-052446.png

To get a UES you'd need to prove that the energy used to perform beams and creation feats can be used to power physical attacks to the same level of power, which uh Hazbin Hotel does not have lol.

At the very best, HH has a limited energy system.
I mean we see alestor a man who operates on souls and magic make stuff with soul magic and all overlord also work on that good good soul stuff.

However I don't know if that stuff applies to phyiscals all that much more so to beams and stuff

Ngl this Pilot Era WoG statement made me think Al was hiding some Charlie-tier power, but yeah he’s seemingly not that much more impressive than the other Overlords
Never seen this statement before, only got into Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss in August. I didn't really look up anything outside of the pilot and episodes.

Also, I don't think that statement holds since Lucifer doesn't even know Alastor and clearly doesn't respect him in the slightest. They even admitted in the steam that they were still figuring out what their take on each other would be. It's very clearly changed since Alastor showed no respect to Lucifer, though maybe he does and didn't show it.

But I imagine statements like that would make Alastor seem more impressive.
It's a WoG from the pilot era so unless it's confirmed in the series it's not relevant. Reason for that crt that is taking away the immortality and regeneration of non-sinners.
-
-
-
I was really disappointed with Alastor in the combat aspect. Not because of his strength, but because of the style he fights. I thought he would use radio/deer things and similar, but it wasn't something generic like cosplaying as Slenderman and summoning minions.

And yes, I think he used everything he could. Of course, he is one of the most powerful Overlod but Lucifer level?

Above Alastor in power are Stolas/Ars Goetia, the seven deadly sins, Charlie and then Lucifer, if we use WoG.

And about Alastor's "trust" issue. He himself says that, for example, his smile is a strategy to confuse enemies, etc. So he's like that out of strategy.

It's a WoG from the pilot era so unless it's confirmed in the series it's not relevant. Reason for that crt that is taking away the immortality and regeneration of non-sinners.
-
-
-
I was really disappointed with Alastor in the combat aspect. Not because of his strength, but because of the style he fights. I thought he would use radio/deer things and similar, but it wasn't something generic like cosplaying as Slenderman and summoning minions.

And yes, I think he used everything he could. Of course, he is one of the most powerful Overlod but Lucifer level?

Above Alastor in power are Stolas/Ars Goetia, the seven deadly sins, Charlie and then Lucifer, if we use WoG.

And about Alastor's "trust" issue. He himself says that, for example, his smile is a strategy to confuse enemies, etc. So he's like that out of strategy.
Now that you mention it yeah, especially given how many varied abilities Al displayed for different situations through the episodes (I always liked that weird distortion of the episode he made whenever he was angry or wanted to threaten someone), though the tentacles always seemed to be his to go choice when actually fighting. I also find it odd that they didn't have him use his full demon form.

I have some things to ask, just to keep this general discussion active.

1 - In the physiology of demons, should "Transformation" be something general too? Imps don't seem to be able to transform.

2 - What happened with the erasure of existence and soul from Adam and Lucifer's profiles?

3 - Should angels really have invulnerability? There was more than one moment when they were hurt without it being by weapons or sacred powers.

4 - Shouldn't we remove redundant things from profiles? Like, Alastor has immortality and regeneration in his profile for being a sinner, but he already has demonic physiology that covers that, so it seems redundant.

Hentai Alastor Tentacles. Yum.
1 - In the physiology of demons, should "Transformation" be something general too? Imps don't seem to be able to transform.
Yeah that's something else that should be excluded from Imps, but Stolas and every single Seven Deadly we've seen can transform so other Hellborn get it
2 - What happened with the erasure of existence and soul from Adam and Lucifer's profiles?
Pentious's soul didn't get erased despite Adam blasting him
3 - Should angels really have invulnerability? There was more than one moment when they were hurt without it being by weapons or sacred powers.
It's iffy, the CRT decided on likely.
4 - Shouldn't we remove redundant things from profiles? Like, Alastor has immortality and regeneration in his profile for being a sinner, but he already has demonic physiology that covers that, so it seems redundant.
Yeah, most profiles completely predate the Physiology Page and were never updated

Hentai Alastor Tentacles. Yum.
bro?

Pentious's soul didn't get erased despite Adam blasting him
So this should be removed from the striker's profile, right? (I don't know if they've already removed it)

Yeah, most profiles completely predate the Physiology Page and were never updated
I understand, when I have time maybe I will help.
-
-
-
5 - on the issue of the back page, on the division of characters, I would like to comment on an idea regarding the issue of separation.

We are dividing between Habzin Hotel and Helluva Boss. But I think it's not a very nice way to separate things and it doesn't organize things very much.

So why don't the tabbers have the name "hell" and "heaven" and the organization be based on the hierarchy of each kingdom?

For example, in the hell tabber it would start with the Morgnistar family, then The 7 Deadly Sins, then the Ars Goetia, then the Overlords, then the Sinners and then the rest (imps, hellhounds, etc.)

Just an idea.

Hey people want to talk about tentacles!
So this should be removed from the striker's profile, right? (I don't know if they've already removed it)
Yeah, and replaced with the same shit every other user of Holy weapons has got
I understand, when I have time maybe I will help.
-
-
-
5 - on the issue of the back page, on the division of characters, I would like to comment on an idea regarding the issue of separation.

We are dividing between Habzin Hotel and Helluva Boss. But I think it's not a very nice way to separate things and it doesn't organize things very much.

So why don't the tabbers have the name "hell" and "heaven" and the organization be based on the hierarchy of each kingdom?

For example, in the hell tabber it would start with the Morgnistar family, then The 7 Deadly Sins, then the Ars Goetia, then the Overlords, then the Sinners and then the rest (imps, hellhounds, etc.)

Just an idea.
That sounds like a good idea.

That sounds like a good idea.

I did (Ignore the Woody Woodpecker stuff at the top)

It would look more or less like this.

I changed Charlie's photo since she changed her design and Vaggie is in the exorcists because I don't really know where to put her. Maybe create a "Fallen Angels" but I don't know if I would put them after the Hellbourns or something like that.

I would have filled all the space for the 7 deadly sins and maybe Overlords but the back side has higher priorities (like updating existing profiles) and I doubt that for now there will be enough stuff from the 7 sins and overlords to create profiles (maybe just a few )

I grabbed some images quickly, so they may not be the best.

I did (Ignore the Woody Woodpecker stuff at the top)

It would look more or less like this.

I changed Charlie's photo since she changed her design and Vaggie is in the exorcists because I don't really know where to put her. Maybe create a "Fallen Angels" but I don't know if I would put them after the Hellbourns or something like that.

I would have filled all the space for the 7 deadly sins and maybe Overlords but the back side has higher priorities (like updating existing profiles) and I doubt that for now there will be enough stuff from the 7 sins and overlords to create profiles (maybe just a few )

I grabbed some images quickly, so they may not be the best.
Just lump in Vaggie with the Morningstar Family, she is Charlie's girlfriend after all.

Back