• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazama vs The Operator. Battle for the strongest Low 6-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a moment I thought you were joking, I see that you wank has come this far, if this continues I will use my secret weapon to stop you

You just activated my trap card "IT IS ALL IN SCRATCHES". This makes me immune to any accusation for as long as anything i summon is scratched

Hazama takes this rather easily. He'll see ahead of time what the Operator is gonna do thanks to being aware of infinite possibilities. Which allows him to hack a nigh omniscient being like Currant said, has essentially everything he needs to deal with the other robots or the operator itself. Drag them into the boundary where they'll get destroyed in a dozen different ways, infinite corridors, Phenomena Intervention should he get either bored or irritated. Or better yet, just teleport straight to the Operator and destroy it right there and then with no effort.

given how Hazama resists virtually everything he has, and has dealt with deadlier foes and more highly advanced robots, on top of having a back up plan in his back up plan even when he's caught by surprise, most likely no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back