• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazama vs The Operator. Battle for the strongest Low 6-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i think this guy is not nearly as haxed as other top tiers of BlazBlue and i think he lacks 2-A hax (am not sure). Hazama inconed Reinhard, The Operator is the MUCH stronger version of Limbo who had a fair match. So let's try it i guess, can't be that bad of a stomp.

Defender of the spot

Hazama (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, Character Select Artwork)
Let's see some chain reaction.

Vs

Kiddo, the challenger

Tenno,Operator2
Chains? Show me something I haven't seen.

Low 6-B for both obviously.

Speed Equal.

Operator starts with...hmm...i'll say Trinity. First match with the new Operator, let's see how this goes.

Hmm fair enough but IIRC it's based on mind. I mean it's paralysis that works because it mind haxes people into paralysis or fear haxes, something like that. Warframes are mindless so it wouldn't work.

I mean paralysis is just a sub-power of mind hax.

That would allow him to take care of Trinity yes. But:

1. How likely is he to do that?

2. What will he do against the other warframes (including ones that can turn invisible)? Since he cannot sense (lack souls), or see them (invisibility).

It.... isn't tho. It's just body paralysis.

Hazama can negate type 9 cuz Hakumon and Arakunemon type 8 and 6 cuz Izanami, type 5 cuz Observers, type 4 cuz Ragna, type 3 cuz Noel so the immortalities are useless. One good astral is enough I believe.

Or hack the operator, same shit he did with Takamagahara System.

And even if operator would beat Hazama here, Nu-13 and Noel Vermillio exists.

Depends on the exact mechanics. If someone can explain them that'd be nice.

The warframe's type 9 cannot be compared to other type 9's usually. If Reinhard's spear couldn't neg their type 9, Hazama ain't touching it.

Hacking a human living a solar system away? How will he learn about the operator's existence/his connection to the warframes?

Wait really? Ugh. Isn't Hazama listed as the strongest one though? Geez. Are Nu-13 and Noel any different from this guy hax wise?

If its just straight up body paralysis than The Operator is frozen,

As for the other ones unless they resist all the other Warframe character get paralysed passively.

But what can The Operator do if hes Paralysed?

I'll start from the bottom.

The operator can do a lot of things even if paralyzed. I mean the guy literally stands in a chair and commands the warframes using energy so paralysis won't do much.

Is it just straight up body paralysis? I mean it really depends on how it paralyzes. If it's mind based, it's useless. If it's electricity based, it's useless. If it's fear based it's useless.

And can he even reach the operator with his passive range? Cus i really doubt it.

He just there and it works. It's never explained.

Takamagahara System is an AI dimension. Can see it with precog through infinite possibilities.

Their PI is just way better and affects all dimensions except for Boundary which is infinite expanse beyond multiverse's time and space.

Does Hazama even need to see the Warframes? he has insane precog. He would likely see anything they tried to do way before they tried to pull it off. He would also likely be able to see the possibility that exists of the operator being the one sending freaky invisible robots to kill him and create a portal to get to him.

Then you can't argue it will work as several types won't work.

Precog gives you info on the future. Don't mistake it with Clairvoyance. Precog won't really help to find the operator. Since present or future he's just a dude sitting on the next side of the solar system.

I may try it if this turns out to be a stomp.

So Warframes go invis, Hazama can't do anything?

Blackcurrant91 said:
Does Hazama even need to see the Warframes? he has insane precog. He would likely see anything they tried to do way before they tried to pull it off. He would also likely be able to see the possibility that exists of the operator being the one sending freaky invisible robots to kill him and create a portal to get to him.
Yes he does, as he cannot sense them. And there is only so much precog can do.

And seeing the future doesn't = omniscience.

So no.

It's not just seeing through all possibilities. Possibilities are the possible outcomes before or even after, it's also technically sensing. He can see invisible people, he fought Bang and Arakune.

Yes but they are "outcomes". Not some broken arse info analysis. He can see possibilities like "the warframes absolutely nerf him" , "he wins", "inconclusive". Stuff like those. He won't see the operator.

Hmm Bang and Arakune have souls no? The Warframes don't, so they are REALLY hard to sense, unlike people who have souls. Any other case?

Yeah that's a good point. Operator would be in a ship within Hazama's view under SBA surely? if the match is against him specifically. Unless he can instantly teleport a solar system away.

Overlord775 said:
One thing, i think SBA would make the Operator start at only 4 KM away from Hazama
Not exactly, as Hazama is fighting the warframes, not the operator. The Operator's profile is just the one who can use all the warframes. So it's similar to fighting normal warframes like Limbo, Inaros etc.

No... We just finished the operator's profile. And we went through with this.

Key: True Self | Void Avatar | With Warframes

It's the same as saying True Self Darkseid starts in SBA range if you fight Avatars of Darkseid.

We'r using the operator's warframe keys. It's the warframes that are in the fight, not the operator. Literally every case of "true self" "avatar" key you can think of (darkseid, beatrice etc).

Overlord775 said:
@Fire
Wargrames are just weapons

the main fighter must start within the 4KM
The warframes are the fighters though. Them being mindless/souless is not a factor. If you can completely restrict the operator from sending any more fighters you win the fight. It's not the same as weapons.

No, they are minor fighters, they are summons of the Operator

the main fighters of this match are Hazama and the Operator

No i just told you. It works like ALL other keys which are divided into 2 keys. With "avatars" and "true self".

Here is Darkseid's keys:

Key: Pre-Crisis Avatars | Post-Crisis Avatars | Post-Flashpoint Avatars | True Self

Are you gonna argue that in whatever match you do with the avatars, the True Self is gonna start in SBA range just because? No, cus it's not the same being. The Avatar (in this case the warframe) starts in SBA range as he's the fighter.

Overlord775 said:
No, they are minor fighters, they are summons of the Operator
the main fighters of this match are Hazama and the Operator
No...

As i said if all warframes are somehow destroyed/erased and the operator cannot send anymore, it's GG. Because you're not fighting "The True Self" of the operator, you're fighting the warframes.

Just check the example above with Darkseid and his Avatars to get what i mean. Just cus it's the same profile doesn't mean that it's the same existence.

Overlord775 said:
Warframes aren't even comparable to avatars, as they are just remote controlled weapons
Yes, they are still ways for the operator to manifest his power. Their existence being unbound by the operator is another thing. It's just that they are objects through which the operator fights people, doesn't mean that if you kill all the warframes the operator is allowed to keep on fighting.

For real drop this. You're fighting the warframes, not the operator, there is no reason for the operator to start in SBA range.

It's not true, he can just make more

The profile says WITH WARFRAMES, that means THE OPERATOR WITH THE WARFRAMES

Also people don't let Composite Human start his matches on the moon because he can use remote controlled robots, so The Operator shouldn't be allowed either

Hazama didn't just sensed souls. He just saw.

Possibilities of the entire universe, not just the fight itself. He can see everything in the dimension.

@overlord

Yes, like ALL users of avatar creation. They can just make more.

Yes it's the operator "when he's using the warframes to fight, not when he's fighting on his own".

If CH had usually been in the moon when he manipulated drones to fight and if he had a key "with drones" then yes. That would have been the case.

@Shiro

This feels just terribad. Seeing invisible, did blazblue really go that direction? Can i have some scans or moments, i wanna see what kind of "seeing" it was.

Well yes, but possible futures. It's still not clairvoyance or info analysis. I don't think it will give him knowledge like that.

@Black

That's basic precog though. I look at your infinite futures and look at one where you're not looking at me. It's different from saying "i look into the future and understand that when you were born you had a sister named Sandy who died long time ago".

Meh, the operator is an extraordinary genius, but he doesn't rely much on intelligence, not in this fight at least.

Some warframes like Limbo with stasis, deconstruction and absorpton, Baruuk with his sleep manip and eventual amnesia (due to sleeping) etc may work.

Firephoenixearl said:
@overlord
Yes, like ALL users of avatar creation. They can just make more.

Yes it's the operator "when he's using the warframes to fight, not when he's fighting on his own".

If CH had usually been in the moon when he manipulated drones to fight and if he had a key "with drones" then yes. That would have been the case.
1.To be an avatar of something, you need to be directly linked to it and the Warframes aren't directly linked to the Operator

2.He's still the one fighting, even if not directly, so he has to be withint SBA range

3. CH with prep time could do that, but nobody ever argued that

This could all be avoided if you admit that The Operator controls the frames with their consciousness since then you could actually make the avatar arguement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back