• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazama vs The Operator. Battle for the strongest Low 6-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
LLT would have passive haxed The Operator through the frames actually, throwing the spear wouldn't be needed

Do you think passive spearhax would work through warframes though? They don't have Souls or Minds and aren't connected to the operator like an avatar.

They are though transference uses consciousness and energy fire just doesn't accept it

Paul Frank said:
They are though transference uses consciousness and energy fire just doesn't accept it
I keep proving you wrong on your arguments for consciousness though. it's you that doesn't accept it

You haven't proven me wrong though even sigurd agreed with me you are just interpreting quotes and events wrong

Overlord775 said:
1.To be an avatar of something, you need to be directly linked to it and the Warframes aren't directly linked to the Operator

2.He's still the one fighting, even if not directly, so he has to be withint SBA range

3. CH with prep time could do that, but nobody ever argued that
1. They are linked by void energy so yes they are loosely linked. Your argument is aching to, if you're fighting Kharn, Khorne has to be in range. No, the warframes are in the fight, the robots the operator uses to fight people, so they are just an extention of the power of the operator even if in a weird way.

2. Depends, he's controlling the fight, but he's not the opponent that needs to be killed. Killing him would just be the fastest way.

3. CH with prep time doesn't live on the moon.

Paul Frank said:
You haven't proven me wrong though even sigurd agreed with me you are just interpreting quotes and events wrong
Sigurd agreeing doesn't make your point any more valid, i have my own arguments for why consciousness is not the case. I could say the same I guess we could go on that discussion for ages and still come to no result. We may need to find a solution (maybe op saying whether the consciousness is assumed to be linked or not).

@Fire

1.That's not enought and Khorne is not the main fighter in those fights, Kharn is as the if he wins a battle the victory goes to him not to Khorn.

2.Controlling something that fights for you is still you fightning

3.CH with prep time can go to the moon

@Schnee, Not rly, Homura just bypassed that from what i heard. As in, the warframes are mindless, but homura would still be able to mind hax the operator.

Ps: The text in strikes, is not to be taken seriously, it was never "debunked" in the literal sense cus we never reached a Conclusion

Has anyone or anything besides Firephoenixearl stated or showed any proof that The Operator doesn't possess the Warframe to control them and instead controls the Void Energy inside it like a puppet?

Well physical possession is shown to be false by the fact that you can see the operator on the ship while using a frame

There is a lot of evidence pointing towards their consciousness being projected into the frame however

Possession normally involves the mind or soul and leaving their body, if they have one, to possess their target so I didn't feel like I had to mention that part.

Soul Possession is also false as we don't even know for sure whether they have souls (cus warframe as a verse may lack souls counting on ballas' statements) outside of Nekros' Soul Punch which is as old as it gets. There are more stuff on why soul possession is not the case, but that's for another time.

Mind Possession is also not the case as we know the operator can speak and act in his own body when controlling the warframe.

Besides, it was never said to be possession. It can be Energy Projection just fine. So it's not that it's only me that needs to prove EP, the other party has to prove why it's Mind Possession as well.

But yeah this where we are currently stuck.

Hazama and other PI users are about to get info analysis which makes it easy for Hazama to find out about the Operator. Furthermore, other observers like Rachel have statements of being able to "see everything" including events in different universes.

Don't really see any win conditions for the Operator tbh. The Operator's Immortalities get bypassed and the only thing that can be argued to not get bypassed is type 9 which is more of an inconvenience than a problem for Hazama if anything.

@RoB

Well warframes have a TON of abilities, from stasis to sleep manipulation, to amnesia, deconstruction, absorption. etc

Im pretty sure some of them will work.

Stasis: He resists 2-A time manipulation

sleep manipulation and amnesia: just sub powers of mind manipulation, which he resists on a 2-A level

Deconstruction: He resists quantum matter manipulation

Absorption: Maybe, i think he should be able to resist Arakune's absorbtion, so it depends on how it works

Stasis is not based on time. It's dimensional freezing.

Sleep manip is a biological need, not necessarily mind manip.

Deconstruction is not always on matter though. In this case it's on information.

As simple as it sounds, just absorb someone.

Also there is absolute 0.

there's a revision going on that will give them resistance to 2-A space hax, so yeet

Most of the time sleep hax is mind hax, but Hazama resist biology manipulation too

Good thing he resists 2-A info hax too

I ment how does it absorb stuff, is it contact based or ranged ?

Hazama resists ice that can freeze people that can resist being for years in a room that is colder that absolute 0

Hazama resists/ comes back from everything you just listed. The only one you could argue is stasis and the definition of "dimensional freezing" is vague as hell. Through what method is said "freezing"? You have to ne more specific.

So rn they don't...(limbo stomps ovo).

Hmm idk for sure, this is the description. A calming wave slows enemies until they fall into a slumber.

damn it xD

Ranged.

Colder than absolute 0. Im speechless. Why did they have to walk down that path?

Body puppetry is a thing btw.

In any case I'll vote Hazama low-diff.

His ability to ably find out where the operator is due to info analysis and his range of view due to being a observer gives him a massive edge.

Furthermore, Hazama's survivability due to regen, immortality amd sheer resistances makes it extremely difficult to put down or even incap. His wide array of offensive capabilities such as BFR, attacking with a chain of infinite length, Phenomenon Intervention, hacking and passive paralysis definitely give him the offensive edge.

Precog means that Hazama is always one step ahead. In any case, he could merely send a clone to do his dirty work while he chills elsewhere.

All in all, there is little the Operator could do to stop Hazama's onslaught. Hazama takes this low-diff.

Firephoenixearl said:
Hmm idk for sure, this is the description. A calming wave slows enemies until they fall into a slumber.

Ranged.

Colder than absolute 0. Im speechless. Why did they have to walk down that path?

Body puppetry is a thing btw.
1. That sounds like empatic manipultion

2. Explain more how it works

3. Because Mortal Kombact did it and they can't have another fighting game outclass their abilities ovo

4. Another thing they will soon resist to that 2-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA levello

Meh close this for stomp then im too bored to argue at this point. No matter what i bring up, "it'll be on a 2-A level". xD

Imma just wait till GB revisions are done before i bump GB to High 2-A and spite BlazBlue laughs in 5D

Pretty sure that GB High 2-A is going to be rejected faster that 3-A Nardo.

Also, BB has more possibilities to become High 2-A IIRC, I think there was a thread about it.

Then time to go for 1-A GB

For real though, im pretty sure that High 2-A GB is not that far off. Given that there is a whole arc (the longest arc) in the series supporting it, but i'll have to wait for LordGriffin before discussing the issue.

Tony di bugalu said:
why not go evento further beyond, Tier 0 Archiver/ginji :v
No for real i could actually give them 1-A or Low 1-C tierings for all transcendentials due to transcending the virtual world as a whole, but im not ready or up to do that....yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back