• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haxless 8-A bracket

Dang it... it makes the targeets skin tighten (strangling them) and become red, que his name.

Spdey is still there tough.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dang it... it makes the targeets skin tighten (strangling them) and become red, que his name.

Spdey is still there tough.
I mean, there've got to be some other 8-A's on Marvel we can use right?

Yeah, okay. I'm fine with it, then.

I was just a slight bit concerned.

Blaze vs. Spike.

Wow, I'm in the first round. And it's a battle of the purple fire-users.

Wait, did both Spider-Man and Taskmaster get accepted. Because both were Ricsi's suggestion.

>was planning on doing 8-A after High 8-C

>just finished Mob Psycho revisions and was going to throw him in there

E2183AE5-5B3D-4985-86FC-0D92A48D486C

Agreed with Litentric.

Tough, isn't Mob super high-end? His abilies are also pretty damn versatile... Not surea anyone here would be able to take him on.

I wouldn't consider Mob haxxed but he's on the higher end and his TK can be directly used on opponents, so eh.

Back