• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haxless 8-A bracket

Oh, whoops! I think I accidentally skipped Astro Boy! I'm so sorry. Here, I'll extend the bracket to include 2 more fighters.

If you do 14 characters, 7 cahracters will pass, 1 will go directly to the other fase, so you need to use 16 characters

I just realized that if we had 16 fighters this could go to 8 rounds. So lets extend it for the sake of being thematic.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Would Ant King be fine? He has a lot of AP, but the poison might be the main problem.
What does "resistance to non magical weapons" mean? Cause depending on the kinds of nukes he no-sold that might disqualify him.

The Wright Way said:
What does "resistance to non magical weapons" mean? Cause depending on the kinds of nukes he no-sold that might disqualify him.
It means that weapons made by normal peeps don't work. You can still punch them into submission like you would to anyone else, but weapons just don't work.

Ant King seems to have a lot that can counter most of the fighters here, his Poison seems really deadly, and Sentinel would literally die, because he is made after all

But he doesn't summon that many at once iirc. He only summoned like ten or so. And uses some of the liquid metal for himself.

Plus, he's fairly close to baseline.

Litentric Teon said:
@Risci
Are there any other 8-A's in solo leveling?
To where I arrived in the story, only Jin-Woo himself, and he rolfs everyone here.

Since he can summon the ant king, amongst other things.

Back