• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Layer Evaluation Thread

I have something I want to propose for the Narutoverse:

Layered Deconstruction:

This would be For Kaguya Otsutsuki's All-Killing Ash Bones

Reasoning:

- The Truth-Seeking Orbs are described in the manga as turning everything that touches them into dust and is directly compared to Onoki's Particle Style which also turns everything it touches to dust on a molecular level.

- Six Paths characters are stated and shown multiple times to be completely immune to the effects of Truth-Seeking Orbs and can freely touch or use them in combat.

- Despite this immunity, Kaguya's All-Killing Ash Bones are capable of affecting Six-Path Sage Mode Naruto clones on several different occasions and Obito(Post Ten-Tails Extraction), despite both of these characters having Six Paths Chakra(Note: Kakashi is being empowered with Obito's Six Paths Chakra here) and already proving their immunity to Truth-Seeking Orbs, and yet Kaguya's ability is still capable of turning them both into ash.

Conclusion:

Kaguya's AKAB should receive a layer for Deconstruction for affecting characters that are immune to deconstruction on a lesser level.

Kaguya herself could also receive Two Layers of Deconstruction Resistance due to the jutsu being formed from her literal bones and her being unaffected by them despite her bones traveling throughout her body and through her skin to reach others.

Potency Layers: All-Killing Ash Bone > Truth-Seeking Orbs ~ Particle Style

Resistance Layers: Kaguya > All-Killing Ash Bones > Six-Paths Resistances

Let me know if any other scans are needed for anything in regards to Six-Paths characters/Truth-Seeking Orbs, or if there are any flaws in this logic, Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Subaru has:

Satella can:

+1 layer of madness hax for her and resistance to the witches/Reinhard/Volcanica/Reid who can resist it
Moreover
Daphne's madness hax from her left eye works on Subaru

And her right eye would be threatening to someone who wouldnt be affected by her left eye
So she has 1 layer of madness hax with her left eye and 2 layers with her right eye
bumping this

Layered time stop for Kamen Rider Zi-O's character:
The Singularity in the verse are those who unaffected time stop yet was stopped by the power of time jacker who manipulate time, the leader of time jacker can resist his fellows' time stop abilities but helpless before his sister (Tsukuyomi) whose time stop abilities is several greater than the Time Jackers including her brother.
So I guess this would be 1 layer to the Time Jackers, at least 2 to several layer to Tsukuyomi
A blog to explain the layer haxes of Kamen Rider Zi-O's character has been made.

Question:

If there a being (let's say this being Conceptual (Type 1) being) who can manipulate on Conceptual (Type 1).

If this would qualifiy for layered hax?

Question:

If there a being (let's say this being Conceptual (Type 1) being) who can manipulate on Conceptual (Type 1).

If this would qualifiy for layered hax?
If he is abstract on Concept type 1 level and still manipulate concepts on type 1 level?, that def doesn't mean anything its regular CM1
Layered hax isn't being better its using a power a character formely resist, if the said character resisted CM1 and another character used CM1 to defeat him then fine thats layered
Layered hax is like resistance negation although it wasn't negating resistance just bypassing it with a stronger and higher hax

I'm planning to make a blog hax layers for a verse I'm making, but I need to understand something before I do that;

In the verse, it was shown that a higher realm/level dude can smash the ground with a lower level dude, with the lower level not being able to hax the higher one. There are also numerous feats showing how a technique from a higher level dude cannot be resisted unless you were of equal strength or higher (Strength in this case is not just physical strength, but a myriad of other things such as energy, soul, mind, etc...). There are also scans of how some dude resisted an ability of some guy, but after the latter grew stronger, he wasn't able to.

Now here comes the part I'm conflicted about; In the verse, there is this "Grand Dao" (Chinamen shenanigans), and the higher the percentage you comprehend of the grand dao, the more powerful you are. The thing is, it was stated that the difference between a person who comprehend 4.99% and a person who comprehended 4.999% of the grand dao is as big as the heaven and earth, where the latter can demolish the former (Hinting that the gap is as large as realms, if not larger). This is further shown where a person who cultivated 5% of the grand dao is so much unbelievably more powerful than a dude who only cultivated 4.999% that the former can effortlessly defeat the latter while only toying around and using a portion of their power (Even stated he was just toying with him, and stated that small percentage of difference is extremely great).

Would this be enough to assume that each 0.001% is enough for a layer, or nah?

If so, then I'll quote this later on when I make the blog and show the scans for it (Don't have the scans on me right now, need to pile them up)

Alright, back for a bit to evaluate the new stuff.

@SatellaTheWoE I see one layer hax for that since nothing shows Subaru resisting the hax that affected him in the first place.

@Nierre thank you, if the rinnegan does tie to amping one's genjutsu to being stronger than before then I can see the layered hax there working.

@Omazio2019 the several times thing would help for supporting evidence that the sister's time stop is stronger, the rest of the blog looks fine.

@Faa_Tzy the first one no unless they can channel the same power that affected countless souls into an individual which increases its potency as a result. Second one I think that's one of those "stronger fire resistance doesn't mean layered hax" type situation unless it's shown to be the same type of poison but grown stronger in potency.

@Arkenis if there's scans to show that his attacks are invisible to sorcerers then I can see it working.

@Rutæhh I guess it looks fine.

@Godernet your TSB resistance scans aren't loading but they can work for layered hax.

@Rikimarox2 I doubt it if we're just given a power difference for that. You'd need to have some correlation that 0.001% difference automatically means they're capable of haxing those slightly below them.

@Rikimarox2 I doubt it if we're just given a power difference for that. You'd need to have some correlation that 0.001% difference automatically means they're capable of haxing those slightly below them.
I thought it would layers since in that level, it's all pretty much just using hax (It was stated that at this level it's all about preaching/using their daos (concepts and souls) to attack, ie one shot stuff, as it doesn't really increase physical strength), and considering that Grand Dao is just about comprehension of the 6th greatest thing in the entire verse to increase your comprehension, I thought it would be about layers.

Is what I mentioned not enough for a possibly? If what I clarified above isn't enough, I'll try to find other feats then.

@SatellaTheWoE I see one layer hax for that since nothing shows Subaru resisting the hax that affected him in the first place.
He resists madness manipulation type 3 (which works by affecting the cognition) and Daphne's left eye drove him mad with hunger anyways, this is also not his only showcase of resisting madness manipulation since he can also do so against sirius

@SatellaTheWoE but where's the scan that Subaru resisted the ability that affected him prior? you need that for further layered hax.
If you are talking about his resistance to mm type 3 rhen it is on his profile
If you are talking about why the right eye should get a layer, then that is because Echidna said that in comparison to her right eye, the left eye is harmless. This would indicate that someone who the left eye would be harmless against, would still be threatened/affected by the right eye. Thus piercing another layer of resistance.
Echidna's statements about authorities is as valid as you can get in the verse and they are by far the most accurate due to her vast knowledge and experience on the witches and authorities

@SatellaTheWoE that's not what my point is, there's nothing about Subaru resisting the hax that affected him prior in your post to justify an additional layered hax. You've shown 1 layer at best.

@Omazio2019 you already explained that, that didn't really address the "several times stronger" comment I made.

@Omazio2019 you already explained that, that didn't really address the "several times stronger" comment I made.
Her brother (Swartz) is also a time jacker (higher class), he empower his fellow Time Jacker (lower class) the power of Time Jacker (Ora, Heure and Daiki Kaito) that help them freezing the Singularity who unaffected by Time Stop, in fact the Singularity have once resisted another Time Jacker named Keiji's time stop (he has no connection with Swartz) that why Tsukuyomi's (the sister) time stop is considered to be several time greater than Time Jacker.

Last edited:
You're not addressing my comment, if you're just gonna repeat the same comments from the blog I already commented on I'm gonna delete your posts for derailing for an already concluded proposal.

Oh yeah, I should bring up this guy: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Seiya_Ryuuguuin

So in the series, at the home stretch of the Gaeabrande Arc, Seiya Ryuuguuin used Valkyrie's Gate against the world's Demon Lord. However, the Demon Lord busted out of Valkyrie's Gate, granting the Demon Lord resistances to Valkyrie's Gate and forcing Seiya to use a literal additional layer called "Valkyrie's Gate: Another."

This would qualify for layered BFR, layered Sealing, layered BFR, and layered Self-Destruct (as not even Ristarte's healing can handle the effects of Valkyrie's Gate: Another; in fact, all it did is allow Seiya's soul to continue to exist in his world, allowing him to return for the Exfolia Arc), all which would fall under ONE layer.

Also, he has some amounts of layers to his Information Analysis resistance (at least enough layers to make Ristarte go apeshit that she keeps getting called out for trying to read his stats; and he'd add more layers of resistance after that; enough to make his own resistance to Information Analysis attack Ristarte). I was only able to find a reaction video for the evidence of such.:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I should bring up this guy: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Seiya_Ryuuguuin

So in the series, at the home stretch of the Gaeabrande Arc, Seiya Ryuuguuin used Valkyrie's Gate against the world's Demon Lord. However, the Demon Lord busted out of Valkyrie's Gate, granting the Demon Lord resistances to Valkyrie's Gate and forcing Seiya to use a literal additional layer called "Valkyrie's Gate: Another."

This would qualify for layered BFR, layered Sealing, layered BFR, and layered Self-Destruct (as not even Ristarte's healing can handle the effects of Valkyrie's Gate: Another; in fact, all it did is allow Seiya's soul to continue to exist in his world, allowing him to return for the Exfolia Arc), all which would fall under ONE layer.

Also, he has some amounts of layers to his Information Analysis resistance (at least enough layers to make Ristarte go apeshit that she keeps getting called out for trying to read his stats; and he'd add more layers of resistance after that; enough to make his own resistance to Information Analysis attack Ristarte). I was only able to find a reaction video for the evidence of such.:

It look like he is just stacking those abilities above each other.

@SatellaTheWoE that's not what my point is, there's nothing about Subaru resisting the hax that affected him prior in your post to justify an additional layered hax. You've shown 1 layer at best.
I am unsure of what you mean here, can you elaborate?

Okay so i got it, what i am saying is it doesnt scale to Subaru but to Echidna who said that her right eye is threatening to someone who would find the left eye harmless
The layer goes like this
Subaru has base mm resistance<goes insane anyway due to left eye<Echidna talks about someone who will find the left eye harmless aka who can resist it<He will be affected by the right eye anyway

Last edited:

@Nierre thank you, if the rinnegan does tie to amping one's genjutsu to being stronger than before then I can see the layered hax there working.

@Omazio2019 the several times thing would help for supporting evidence that the sister's time stop is stronger, the rest of the blog looks fine.

@Faa_Tzy the first one no unless they can channel the same power that affected countless souls into an individual which increases its potency as a result. Second one I think that's one of those "stronger fire resistance doesn't mean layered hax" type situation unless it's shown to be the same type of poison but grown stronger in potency.

@Arkenis if there's scans to show that his attacks are invisible to sorcerers then I can see it working.

@Rutæhh I guess it looks fine.

@Godernet your TSB resistance scans aren't loading but they can work for layered hax.

The glass man you didnt read mine 😭
But here it is again

@Jozaysmith? The death hax stuff doesn't sound like death hax, the fact it's tied to attacking the spiritual body instead of actually inflicting death itself tells me otherwise.

I'm saying I heavily disagree with how tensura is handled on the wiki RN and view it largely as wank.
I'm making a comment that should probably be deleted because it derails the thread, but still.
There are many people who say things like this, but almost no one creates a thread about the issues they mention. If you really want to clean up things that you think are wank, rest assured, you can do it easily. However, if, for example, instead of a simple thread about Mariabell's death manipulation being actually a soul manipulation that only kills the spiritual body, you create a thread about major hax downgrades that directly affect all god tiers (without has enough information about verse mechanisms, concepts, terms) , you will either waste your time unnecessarily to get what you want, or you won't get what you want. (I certainly don't encourage anyone to make upgrades or downgrades that I would like to make but can't because I don't have time)

Trolls should not be taken seriously. Why weren't you there to voice out your opinions when we made the crt
I didn't- and still don't- care enough to go through the long process of arguing every little thing of hax about a verse I stay away from in the first place because I don't feel like arguing in entire copies of the Old Testament.

You guys have your way of scaling and making profiles, I have mine, and I'll grumble and not like it, but I don't have the motivation to take action.

@DaReaperMan stop derailing the thread, take this somewhere else.
I am unsure of what you mean here, can you elaborate?

Okay so i got it, what i am saying is it doesnt scale to Subaru but to Echidna who said that her right eye is threatening to someone who would find the left eye harmless
The layer goes like this
Subaru has base mm resistance<goes insane anyway due to left eye<Echidna talks about someone who will find the left eye harmless aka who can resist it<He will be affected by the right eye anyway

Back