• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Layer Evaluation Thread

The scans for "stronger time power means resistance" doesn't really mention that, it just mentions how Chronoa is using a basic level of space time power compared to more advanced abilities that Aios uses
Basically, Base Chronoa's hax doesn't affect Base Aios, but once she increases her Time Power with her TPU state, she can nullify Base Aios' abilities with the Time Salvation ability. Although it's admittedly more apparent in the Goku vs Fu battle, where Goku is actually first affected by Fu's/Dogidogi's power null but by absorbing more of the Universe Tree's/Tokitoki's power he becomes stronger than Fu and he breaks through/resists the effects of Fu's/Dogidogi's power null. In the latter example atleast there's a direct connection of gaining more power and then gaining a resistance to an ability which was previously affecting you.
The 3rd layer with the game footage and manga showing is a bit weird since the manga just shows Aios unimpressed more than shocked that she's casting a time spell on her, is there anything that further implies she was indeed affected and couldn't break out of it easily?
Aios seems more surprised to me than unimpressed but regardless, there's nothing else on that I'm afraid. However, TPU Chronoa's Time Salvation power nulling Base Aios' Time Prison power null should still put her above Base Aios.
For the 5th layer does Chronoa remotely use her time power unleashed state on Fu? Because her base form being used makes this a 1st layer thing at best unless further specified.
While she never directly used her TPU form, the Fusion of Ki shenanigans with the two Gokus which failed to kill Fu was basically a last resort thing against Fu as she was pretty hopeless and genuinely pondering how they could defeat Fu after it failed
For the 7th layer, do we have any evidence that Aios sealed away Dogidogi? That would help with the layer rather than some assumptions here.
Basically the reasoning for this is that Aios was the only present candidate at that time (75 million years ago) who could have likely sealed Dogidogi. The only other people present at that time were either too weak (Kaio Chronoa, Wizard Demigra) or had no reason to seal him away (Mechikabura raised/created Dogidogi to control time, plus Demigra was one of his goons back then). Although it's true it's never directly stated that she was the one who did it, she's basically the only likely candidate at that time present who could have done it. But at worst TPU Aios' feats would still put her above TPU Chronoa at least
9 and 10 is too vague, especially when restoring the multiverse doesn't automatically mean superior power unless stated that Mechi couldn't be able to do anything about it.
These two admittedly rely more on the the first point so I can't say much for them now. Although True Form Tokitoki & TPU Demigra should still be in the top tiers regardless.

@Dagoth_OwO The latter scan doesn't really mention or prove that being stronger with time power by default makes you more resistant towards weaker time power users, the most I'm seeing that helps with the layers is the scan on Aios' time power being reflected on her and her breaking out of it in a moment since it at least shows time users have resistance to their own abilities.

ckFmoMt.png

Her face isn't something I'd call shocked, just more unimpressed than anything, also the game text itself doesn't really tell me much on her being able to affect Aios with it unless this is something built into the game in a gameplay-story integration type stuff.

If that's the case then I guess I can see it.

Yeah still not fully sure about it given the lack of explanation can mean other outcomes could happen like someone else that isn't Aios could've done it.

Overall I can see 7-8 layers for DBH time power.

@Dagoth_OwO The latter scan doesn't really mention or prove that being stronger with time power by default makes you more resistant towards weaker time power users, the most I'm seeing that helps with the layers is the scan on Aios' time power being reflected on her and her breaking out of it in a moment since it at least shows time users have resistance to their own abilities.

ckFmoMt.png

Her face isn't something I'd call shocked, just more unimpressed than anything, also the game text itself doesn't really tell me much on her being able to affect Aios with it unless this is something built into the game in a gameplay-story integration type stuff.

If that's the case then I guess I can see it.

Yeah still not fully sure about it given the lack of explanation can mean other outcomes could happen like someone else that isn't Aios could've done it.

Overall I can see 7-8 layers for DBH time power.
So so far, which ones from the blog are accepted? Just to quote myself for now.

When you pass through here, will you still have to go through a crt?

@Theglassman12 I can agree with 7-8 layers for now. I would still personally consider Aios the most likely candidate for sealing Dogidogi but I can understand if it's not accepted due to lack of info on that part. Also for the Time Salvation, it is specifically meant to counter Base Aios' Time Prison ability in story so I'd consider it valid still. But alas, I'm prob going to be a bit busier these coming days so I won't have much time to discuss this topic much :/

Last edited:
@Dagoth_OwO if that's literal than I think I can see it work.

@Phsccarvalho the aios sealing dogidogi layer, the deadliest warrior, and true form tokitoki are the ones I'm iffy on, the rest look fine enough so at bare minimum 7 layers, may change depending on how much context we get for the other 3 layers.

@Phsccarvalho the aios sealing dogidogi layer, the deadliest warrior, and true form tokitoki are the ones I'm iffy on, the rest look fine enough so at bare minimum 7 layers, may change depending on how much context we get for the other 3 layers.
Would this now need to go through a crt on the outside or could it already be used? (of course, after dagoth comments and possibly links to the layers blog in time power)

This thread is a CRT though, the most you'd need is some extra staff input to further verify the layers but yeah, no need for another CRT.

Those aren’t layered hax for bloodbending, learning to blood bend without a full moon isn’t layered hax that’s just mastery over the skill.

Verse: Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Roswaal have resistance to Power Nullificaltion

E . M . T Absolutely invalidate the usage of Mana and was created by Beatrice to specifically to counter Roswaal (Ros-chi)
jYn60VE.png
does this make Beatrice's Power Nullification layered?

Last edited:
This character has Resistance to Power Nullification, but iihiko was able to use his Power Nullification on him. Is this a resistance layer?
Not sure why you have to ask for something this simple, the changes to resistance layers didn't change how they work that much that this wouldn't apply, but sure that is still a resistance layer.

It's an odd one, she said hest to powerful to turn into a goat which would imply it's strength based and not real resistance but mentioned they'd need something more powerful so it might qualify indicating different potency so it's probably good.

Here's a little more context. Kumagawa's power is what is called a Minus, it's born from excessive negative emotions and thoughts, and it's normally impossible for even All Fiction to fully erase a Minus because of their nature. Medaka meanwhile, has the skill to not only perfectly copy other people's abilities, but her copies are actually improved over the original versions. That's where the Resistance to Power Negation (Nullification) on their profiles are from, and why Medaka's notes it's only for her Minuses.

Meanwhile, Iihiko just completely ignores all this as he nullifies any Minus used against him, and permanently breaks any that does somehow manage to affect him.

Here's a little more context. Kumagawa's power is what is called a Minus, it's born from excessive negative emotions and thoughts, and it's normally impossible for even All Fiction to fully erase a Minus because of their nature. Medaka meanwhile, has the skill to not only perfectly copy other people's abilities, but her copies are actually improved over the original versions. That's where the Resistance to Power Negation (Nullification) on their profiles are from, and why Medaka's notes it's only for her Minuses.

Meanwhile, Iihiko just completely ignores all this as he nullifies any Minus used against him, and permanently breaks any that does somehow manage to affect him.
Tbh this just sounds like he should have Type 1 CM if he's able to ignore shit that even Type 2 CM such as All Fiction has difficulty in dealing with.

Well he doesn't interact with concepts that are independent of reality, so not really.

Naruto layers are in the backlog of tons of other revisions that need to be taken care of. And I believe it's the same for Bleach.

Dumb proposal: Should we have it so that, with case by case exceptions, instances of 1-2 layers where it is pretty blatant don't need to be evaluated in this thread?

Obviously any verse with 5-10 layers for any power or all of them should still have to be evaluated here.

Rimuru tempest has a barrier that have Resistance to most things or specific ailments, this barrier that reached the ultimate level has the power to repel Velgrynd heat attack, Velgrynd then made a heat attack to could counter everyone resistances, but he still blocked it

Conclusion: breaking through a barrier is x-number of layer resistance negation, uriel is 2×x-heat and status ailments Resistance, Velgrynd can negate 2×x layers
Rimuru later got 3×x layers of resistance

The first scan talks about how he can create multiple layers of barriers with each having resistance to one thing or the other, Like Milim Barrier which is unaffected by Mind manipulation, uriel is an ultimate, which probably doubled the effect, creating absolute defense to anything, as we saw how it repelled all of Velgrynd attacks, but she made an attack that would ignore that but made another defense that blocked that

Last edited:
Rimuru tempest has a barrier that have Resistance to most things or specific ailments, this barrier that reached the ultimate level has the power to repel Velgrynd heat attack, Velgrynd then made a heat attack to could counter everyone resistances, but he still blocked it

Conclusion: breaking through a barrier is x-number of layer resistance negation, uriel is 2×x-heat and status ailments Resistance, Velgrynd can negate 2×x layers
Rimuru later got 3×x layers of resistance

The first scan talks about how he can create multiple layers of barriers with each having resistance to one thing or the other, uriel is an ultimate, which probably doubled the effect, creating absolute defense to anything, as we saw how it repelled all of Velgrynd attacks, but she made an attack that would ignore that but made another defense that blocked that
Can barriers be used for layers?

Back