• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax is for nerds: Kharn the Betrayer vs Augus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for the NECRO....in technicality!!!

In all seriousness, Kharn actually and quite literally one-shots here. From what i recall, and now seeing where Augus is scaled at from the likes of Wyze, the Betrayer is many leagues above the Demigod here as Augus is like more or less above 7 Yotta's...Kharn, on the other hand, is scaled from being tougher and stronger than Greater Daemons that i presume are stronger than regulars like The Storm Prince who tanked an explosion of something like this which is of the range of 21 ninatons(?).

That's a huge gap for Augus to try and cover which i fully doubt, letting him get Gorechiled and having his soul absorbed into the ancient chainaxe.

I don't know if the AP gap is that big, but even then, Kharn is far more skilled, has Soul hax and higher regen

@Saikou: Kharn is scaled from a feat of 21 ninatons. That's well into 5-A on the high end. Not enough to get a + if i have my (basic) math right, but really high 5-A nonetheless. Augus is powerscaled from Wyzen who did a 7 Yottaton feat.

Well Naruto Forums is a bitch back then, so I forgive you.

But yeah, 7.3 Yottatons vs 21k Yottatons? Augus punches and breaks his fists.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I don't know if the AP gap is that big, but even then, Kharn is far more skilled, has Soul hax and higher regen
7.3 vs 21 thousand

<Not High

This should probably be closed or removed (whatever else) if anything given the gap in power alone. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back