• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Khorne does is nullify hax. Case in point, the easiest way/shortest path to beat Kharn is outclassing him in direct combat, be it by superior skill or stats.

Yet he is indirectly being helped by Khorne. This is far, how exactly?

Anything we could bring up for her is countered by "Khorne protects him:". So this is essentialy, BB vs Khorne.

Edit: She is strong enough to match someone like Gilgamesh in a fight, even without her hax. But I saw on Kharn's page "He can be revived by Khorne every time." so I don't know if it's even worth mentioning.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol, this 'Kharn cuts her head off, Kharn presents her skull to Khorne' can trigger fans of BB really hard. Just imagine it happening to your favorite character. :(
BB is just an AI, she's nothing but a weaker copy of Sakura, so nobody will be salty

Hey, it's not my fault people think a character with hax can do anything about a character who has an hyperversal blessing that nullifies hax on him.

A DB character would have more chances against Kharn than BB.

FateAlbane said:
Hey, it's not my fault people think a character with hax can do anything about a character who has an hyperversal blessing that nullifies hax on him.

A DB character would have more chances against Kharn than BB.
Let me guess, with speed equalized?

I counted 8 for Khârn (Me, Monarch, Cropfist, TheC2, FateAlbane, Holyhotsauce, JustSomeWeirdo) and 1 for BB (ZapZap7)

Ah, the waiting begins I guess. 24 hours and counting.

24 hours have passed, I'm gonna request this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back