• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Additions for King Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that King Boo's profile was missing a lot of abilities he has, so I wanted to make a thread about it.

First off, he has Memory Manipulation here, where he caught Luigi's pixels, and yanked them into his pocket realm.

Then there's Darkness Manipulation here.

Next up, he has Empathic Manipulation due to, according to E. Gadd, corrupting the Dark Moon and supressing its ability to pacify ghosts, turning them hostile.

Next up is Size Manipulation. He has this because, during his final fight, he turns enormous and bowls after Luigi.

Next is Shapeshifting. He has this because, right before his fight in Paper Jam, he morphs into a bunch of characters.

He also has Duplication. Reason being is that it's one of his attacks in Paper Jam.

Next up is Immortality Type 8. He's reliant on his crown, by the way. This is seen in Super Princess Peach, where he never dies as long as his crown remains, and he always regenerates from it, here.

And finally, Transmutation. This is because his lightning can turn tiles into dirt and ice, and turn spiked balls into frogs.

Are you guys cool with the additional powers?

You overanalyzed too much on basic stuff. The mansion is dark simply due lack of light, pulling someone from a transfer is not memory manipulation in the slightest. The floors becoming ice can be a form of elemental manipulation which he is already noted and the crown feat is simply Regenerationn, not Immortality. The Shapeshifting, Duplication, and Size Manipulation are the only valid ones.

Thank you.

But I do think that halting pure data like that would count for something. Maybe telekinesis?

And the mansion isn't even affected in the slightest by Luigi's flashlight until King Boo disappears. The darkness was most likely caused by King Boo.

Also, he can still turn the spiked balls into frogs, and the tiles into spikes. Isn't that transmutation?

I agree with everything else. Though, to what degree would his Regenerationn be? If he regenerated from seemingly nothing, would it be Low-Godly, or something higher, or something lower?

Finally, we can edit and comment again. Like I said, there's no empathic manipulation. King Boo simply supressed the Dark Moon's energy with his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back