• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Havok's Blasts

The Hulk was not treated as anywhere near his maximum power level when Havok fought him.

The first time they met, the Hulk was barely able to lift a rather small piece of a hill, and Peter David never presented the merged Hulk as particularly strong. I think that we should preferably scale from Havok's destructive feats instead.

I found a few ...

Here is one. Didn't Havok become the Nexus of All Realities at one point ? Just a little question... But Shouldn't he scale to that while he was one , in other words, 2-A [ via scaling to the Mkyran Crystal and the Phoenix Force ] ?

I do not know. I have not read Mutant X. It is infamous as an absolutely horrible comicbook.

>Havok as Nexus of All Realities

Isn't that the storyline in which an AU Beyonder was going to destroy the multiverses and someone used the power of the Nexus to fight against him?

I only read some issues for Beyonder research.

It is a pretty dumb story. But it made for the third time Beyonder transformed into a woman;

That "Someone" was Havok. Anyways...

I see... Is it stupid enough to not consider as offical ?

I will do so later . I am doing a Blog here and playing Online Multiplayer for Uncharted simultaneously . It's not easy..

I think that the Beyonder was in an alliance with Dracula in that story.

The Goblin Queen was also involved, if I remember correctly.

Sorry for double posting ... But How powerful was this version of Beyonder ? Reason why i am saying it is because it would scale to the other Nexus' if it's higher than 2-A.

At least 2-A. "Was going to destroy every multiverse", or a collection of multiverses with infinite universes. Which is just a higher-end version of 2-A.

Well, maybe we could use the feat from the image posted earlier as a standard level, and 5-B via power absorption, due to preventing the destruction of a planet?

Sorry. I was going to make a thread about it, but wanted to let him now in this thread before making it.

.... But anyways i am fine with that. I will send the feat to the Offical Calculations Request Thread.

Antvasima said:
Well, maybe we could use the feat from the image posted earlier as a standard level, and 5-B via power absorption, due to preventing the destruction of a planet?
Havok's baseline power doesn't seem that great, but he has multiple instances of Absorbing energies to much higher levels. He's probably not 5-B normally, but if he were to fight a 5-B he could just absorb his powers and amp himself.

This is what I'm getting.

Well, if he has a feat of matching Vulcan, who matched Black Bolt, and fought Gladiator, that may be useful.

He matched Vulcan twice, once after being thrown into a star and absorbing its power, and another by absorbing Vulcan's own power which he described as a "star".

He also melted an Adamantium-door, although that took him all of his power and several seconds of constantly firing at it.

I think that's too uncertain, sorry.

I think that 5-B / Whatever level Vulcan is through Absorption is most likely. I will keep researching.

Back