• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hatsune Miku vs Composite Black Rock Shooter

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Db miku hatsune vs black rock shooter by benjaminhopkins-d63w4dv
Miku's profile is finally up, so lets give her a good fight. In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, speed equalized, victory by KO, incapacitation, or death, who wins?

Blargh, I ws about to do that.

It depends on the rule of the battle imo. If it's via simple knockout BRS probably wins due to much better arsenal and fighting experience.

However, BRS' immortality is much slower compared to Miku's, thus if you need to be able to kill your opponent for like less than a week or something Miku could win.

Hehe, i knew I had to do this one before someone else got to it. It's a victory by KO, incapacitation, or death. I should probably add that to the op....

People are saying that BRS wins even tho they didn't even read Miku's OP... Guys, Miku has a HUGE advantage of speed (she is MFTL+...) and strength (I don't remember but it was much higher than BRS'), she can manipulate sound,electricity (with electricity manipulation she can manipulate BRS' movements)and reality, and she has LOW-GODLY Regenerationn ... BRS might have Regenerationn, but I really doubt it's low-godly... BRS can't touch her 'cause she is too fast and she can manipulate her movements, BRS will hardly beat her due to low-godly Regenerationn, and in one punch miku would already hurt BRS... So in my opinion this is a stomp in Miku's favor ^^

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Black Rock Shooter IF we consider her best feats as canon and if Miku is a total wuzz at fighting.
Dude, I just rechecked Miku's profile and I saw that she has swordmanship, so don't say that Miku has little experience of combat.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Speed is equalized. And they are more or less equal in strength, although BRS May be a bit stronger.
I rechecked both profiles :

BRS : lifting strength: class 50

Code:
 Striking strength:class PJ
Miku : lifting strength: possibly stellar

Code:
 Striking strength: class XTJ
Nope, miku is stronger. And sorry for the speed thing I didn't read correctly the rules 😅

Back